Thursday, October 14, 2010

DOTD: Airport Chic/Celebrity Mom

Everytime you open a People Magazine you see moms in baseball caps and jeans. I decided to embrace my inner celebrity and to do a comfortable casual look that imitates what I see in so many magazines… I liked how it turned out and wanted to show that I am not 100% high maintenance. Plus everyone seems to like to see me in hats…

The workers are still here and driving me bonkers (along with my kids who have a problem cleaning after themselves). One of the painters who wanted help with his english is now hitting on me on a daily basis and getting on my nerves…

I’m easily annoyed today with these guys because its like they are messing up on purpose so they can keep coming in my house… *sigh* pray for me that I don’t kill one of these idiots before its all done!!!
But for the outfit… What do you think?
*note that on the last two pics i played with some features in my photo editor and couldn't figure out how to change it back lol*
 IMG_0011 IMG_0013 IMG_0020
IMG_0036IMG_0037
What I’m Wearing Today
Top: Wal-mart
Jeans: Wal-mart
Leopard Shoes: Giveaway win
Cap: Burlington Coat Factory

2 comments:

Kenyetta said...

love the sweater perfect for a get up and go kind of day.

Anonymous said...

You do look great in hats!

And your look today is SO celebrity-under-cover!

Related Posts with Thumbnails