Wednesday, October 06, 2010

MOTD: Pinky the Brain

If you're a blogger and you read my blog, do you ever take a trip down memory lane and see how your posts were when you first started? I remember when my hubby couldn't be bothered to take my pics and all I was able to do was take my pictures with my cell phone or our digital camera. Oh how the days have changed. I have a quality camera and my blog is not only makeup but also fashion. But today while I worked around the construction workers, I wore my comfy jeans (we all have them... those jeans we wear when we don't want to be uncomfortable but they are still great on your body...). I also had on sneakers. I was going to give my readers a rare look at my jeans and sneaks but I then I had this brilliant idea to have a flash from the past and only give you a look at my makeup. Since I haven't done a video in a while... I thought this would suffice for my readers who like the makeup angle. What do you think?

Face
Concealer: Maybelline Mineral Power
Foundation: MUFE High Definition Foundation (No. 180)

Brows
Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil & Gel in Dark Brown
Revlon Defining Eye Pencil in Buff (Brow Bone)

Eyes
Eye Base: Motives & MAC Groundwork
Eyeshadow: Shany 120 Eyeshadow Palette  - Medium Fuschia, Shocking Fuschia, & Purple
Bottom Eyeliner: NYX Black Eyeliner
Mascara: Sephora Lash Plumper & Maybelline Falsies

Lips
1st Coat: Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss (thanks to Nikstarr... I'm now addicted)
2nd Coat: InColor by Jordan  - Squeeze n' Shine Lipgloss






Aren't these last two... a little... goofy... lol... makeup doesn't have to be serious!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I likes, very vibrant. I love color on your skintone.

Anonymous said...

Ahh comfy jeans, a must. Almost casual Friday (comfy jeans day!) That pink looks great on you, and you don't even mention the earrings but they are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails