Thursday, October 28, 2010

DOTD: Too broke to travel

Since a lot of the bloggers I know are currently making their way to the Sonsi Full Figure Fashion Week in LA, I felt the need to be over dressed as though I were going to be among those celebrating. This outfit was something I had been thinking for about since I got this silver/white glittery jacket and couldn’t wait to wear it. But the shoes always seemed off. Then i got these glittery masterpieces and I thought this is what this outfit needed… but it may still be missing the mark. What do you think? Would you change anything?

Outfit Breakdown:

Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment

Tank: Wal-mart

Jeans: Wal-mart

Earrings: Beauty Supply

Hat: Wal-mart

Shoes: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

IMG_0043 IMG_0093  IMG_0102IMG_0036     

IMG_0122IMG_0125

8 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Ok Momma you know that I am usually a fan.... However, I have some changes to make. =o) Loose the hat. Love when your flowing locks are struttng their stuff. 2) Unpeg the jeans, we arent in the 80's anymore lol 3) SMILE! YOUR MORE SPARKLY THAN YOUR JACKET! Show it off :D What about some flair leg slacks instead of Jeans? You dont look like you are feeling that look so thats why im offering suggestion. Love you ! <3

Brenda Jean said...

Personally I don't agree with the above poster, I think the peg leg and hat make this whole look SLICK.

Bethamint said...

I love the rolled up jeans with the heels! I'm too broke to travel too so I'm making the husband take me on a date this weekend.

lalaG said...

im not a fan of the rolled up jeans.... but that just me...

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Sorry was just stating my opinion. I didnt like them when they were the ' in thing' the first time around. But she looks good no matter what she wears.

Lodimat said...

grrr this is a hella foxy outift!!!

i love rolled up jeans with heels!
rawr!

Kenyetta said...

so um i need that jacket and those shoes in my life L.O.V.E!!!!!

CityPoodle said...

I like it - reminds me of a modern Charlie Girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails