Thursday, October 28, 2010

DOTD: Too broke to travel

Since a lot of the bloggers I know are currently making their way to the Sonsi Full Figure Fashion Week in LA, I felt the need to be over dressed as though I were going to be among those celebrating. This outfit was something I had been thinking for about since I got this silver/white glittery jacket and couldn’t wait to wear it. But the shoes always seemed off. Then i got these glittery masterpieces and I thought this is what this outfit needed… but it may still be missing the mark. What do you think? Would you change anything?

Outfit Breakdown:

Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment

Tank: Wal-mart

Jeans: Wal-mart

Earrings: Beauty Supply

Hat: Wal-mart

Shoes: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

IMG_0043 IMG_0093  IMG_0102IMG_0036     

IMG_0122IMG_0125

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails