Monday, October 11, 2010

DOTD: Classic Chic Vest

You may recall that I stated that I would try and wear my City Chic vest in as many outfits as i could without boring my readers. Here is my second attempt at an outfit. I had the outfit planned yesterday and I wasn’t sure what shoe to wear with this outfit but the followers on twitter chose my fuschia stilettos. They had to choose from navy, black, and fuschia. I am so glad this is what they chose because I completely LOVE this outfit. Its simple yet totally classic. I haven’t a drop of makeup on, but I am wearing lip gloss. I think that just draws more attention to the vest.

Now, if you follow me on Facebook… some of you noticed that a friend of mine Lamont commented that my photographs weren’t doing my outfits justice. He showed me some tricks to help the exposure (as I take 90% of my own photos). He is a photographer and i trust him. He plans on making me his project someday soon when he has some time… believe me… those photos will be amazing… I will definately make sure he get all the credit for his work. I have another photographer who wishes to work with me but as i am unemployed… paying him and his makeup artist is a bit out of my payment range…

Now I am aware that my photos still have a ways to go… but I think that this outfit shines through today… What do you think?

Outfit breakdown:
Vest: City Chic
Dress: Metrostyle
Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: Wal-mart
Earrings: Wal-mart
Ring: Torrid

IMG_0100-1 IMG_0089-1
IMG_0093-1IMG_0056-1
 IMG_0072-1 IMG_0075-1
IMG_0081-1   IMG_0099-1 

~besitos~

8 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

Very cute! I am liking that you are showing some good variety with this vest. I also agree with the shoe choice! Looking good!
xoxo
S

The Jenesaisquoi said...

LOVE THAT VEST!!!! You can drop it in the mail to me!!! LOL.

P.S. the shoes too!

kiddotrue said...

I am definitely loving this outfit.
That vest fits like a glove! and the shoes are killer. :]

I also can see a increase in the quality of your photos! he did ya good!

Deb Darling said...

Great outfit - the dress is lovely and the vest "locks and loads" the girls in place. I can see why you love the vest so much- it looks really great on you.
Now, about the make-up. I actually love seeing you this way. You have such a beautiful face with strong features and I think wearing gloss and nothing else was a great choice.

None said...

You have so much style. I think you look great. I love those shoes with this outfit!!

Anonymous said...

CUte cute cute cute cute! I have a couple vests that I NEVER wear - this might be a way to get new life out of some summer dresses, eh?

Sabrina said...

Love the 80's feel of this outfit, but with a 2010 comeback. Such a fun outfit, but so you, You look so great!

I have been looking for a acid wash vest and haven't found one that I liked. I am bummed that I didn't see this one on City Chic as I would of snatched it up.

Coley said...

CUte cute cute cute cute! I have a couple vests that I NEVER wear - this might be a way to get new life out of some summer dresses, eh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails