Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lucie Lu Review: My memoir as a Fashionista

As a follower of my blog I’m sure you know how much I love Lucie Lu and her clothing. I love the materials used in her clothing. This month Lucie Lu provided me with this sweater. This sweater comes in an earth color also and I wouldn’t mind adding that color to my wardrobe as well.

The item reviewed: Memoir Sweater (Charcoal) - $42.00

Colors available: Charcoal, Earth

MemoirSweaterCharcoal-2T

The Review: The material of the sweater looks like it would be itchy, but it’s soft and seriously comfortable. The length of the sweater is great when I want to cover my posterior (mis nalgas). The lace detail is hot for me because I am a huge fan of lace. It comes with a tie but I know myself and today will probably be the last time I wear it with the belt it came with (don’t be surprised if you see me rocking the belt as a scarf sometime soon). All in all I recommend this sweater as a great fall cover piece to get you from summer to winter…

IMG_0093

IMG_0137  IMG_0117

IMG_0118 IMG_0126

If you haven’t purchased from Lucie Lu yet… NOW is the time to do so. She has a great number of great fall pieces I would love to add to my wardrobe.

So tell me, have you have purchased anything from them yet, if so what did you buy?!!

~besitos~

QueenDivaPink

4 comments:

Midnight Velvet said...

The sweater is gorgeous, it's sooo hard finding longer lengths with shorter sleeves. Looks great!

Prettie Missie Mia said...

That sweater is so cute on you! I am really feeling grey this season. i love the black embroidery too!

beatrice said...

Cute. I've been on the fence about this piece because of the short sleeves; now I have some ideas. Thanks!

I have several items from Lucielu - tunics, dresses, tops... and every piece is wonderful. Also they are super fast shippers and exchanges are easy with them.

Mia said...

That sweater is so cute on you! I am really feeling grey this season. i love the black embroidery too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails