Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DOTD: Teal we meet again… no really, don’t come back

Today the construction workers came back to look and check what needs to be checked up. i found out I have to empty my kitchen and bathroom again so they can re-paint. Which is great because hubby is a painter is terribly disappointed in the work they have done. So as they walked around my place (yet again) these are the only pictures i could take really quickly.

I wore this great teal blazer that i recently received from the great owner of Curve Appeal, the great full figure consignment shop here near my home. Yesterday, i was with the great owner and we set up a great new Facebook fan page for her shop and a twitter account for her. She will use that to announce late hours and sales for her shop… also to let you know which tags will be on sale for that month.

Outfit breakdown:
Tank: JMS (fffweek NY)
Skinny pants: Faith21
Teal stilettos: Shoedazzle
Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment
Fedora: Target

 IMG_0072IMG_0075 
IMG_0073IMG_0055 IMG_0040 IMG_0080 IMG_0078

9 comments:

Krissey said...

I loveeeee this look mama!! :) I want those skinny jeans!! too bad Faith21 don't go up to a size 22 or 24 in pants. :-/

Anonymous said...

you have the GREATEST shoe collection!

love the new blazer...great great color.

Unknown said...

you look hot !!!!!!!!!
And are rockin that hat.
Doesn't a great hat make you feel great ?!
Teal is one of my faves :)

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

LOVE IT ! i am having serious hat envy as i cant wear them i look like a dork ! You however are rockin it !

Unknown said...

@krissey: I think these pants are a 20... i thought they were... but i'm still wearing them so who knows.

@redheaded: thanx so much... i love my shoes

@reva: yes... hats can make or break a mood

@dawn: glad to see you again... finally!!!!

Anonymous said...

Completely agree with Dawn. Serious hat envy. You're looking good as usual miss lady, loving that teal jacket.

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

Cara said...

oh loveee the blazer...IN TEAL :) very cute color and so fall :) you look amazing


-be sure to chk me out too thanks :)

Kenyetta said...

i really want a fedora im convinced my head is too big because i cant find one to fit lol love the look though blazers and skinnys are like my bestfriends lol

Cara said...

oh loveee the blazer...IN TEAL :) very cute color and so fall :) you look amazing


-be sure to chk me out too thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails