Monday, July 11, 2011

DOTD: City Chic Blogger Lookbook Famous

I’m not famous… not by a long shot… but today… I felt a little more famous than yesterday. City Chic came out with a Blogger Lookbook which includes some fabulous bloggers who are rocking City Chic in their own each individual style. That is what I love about the lookbook… it shows each person is able to put their own spin on different pieces and really bring out their own style. I decided that in celebration of the lookbook I would wear a City Chic piece I don’t remember wearing on the blog previously (even though I probably have). Yes… I did wear this shirt to work… maybe a bit bold… but I love this shirt… it’s so much fun… lol.

Outfit Breakdown:
Skater Top: City Chic
Purple Skinny Jeans (folded into capris): Shesgotcurves 
Shoes: Limelight (Rack Room Shoes)
Bangles: Ashley Stewart
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0043IMG_0007

IMG_0051IMG_0005IMG_0009IMG_0037IMG_0050IMG_0073IMG_0084
Okay… these earrings… are my new love… I went back and got them in every color!!! $2… can’t beat that!!

Did you check out the blogger lookbook? What do you think? Have you purchased from City Chic? If so, what item do you love the most?

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails