Monday, July 11, 2011

DOTD: City Chic Blogger Lookbook Famous

I’m not famous… not by a long shot… but today… I felt a little more famous than yesterday. City Chic came out with a Blogger Lookbook which includes some fabulous bloggers who are rocking City Chic in their own each individual style. That is what I love about the lookbook… it shows each person is able to put their own spin on different pieces and really bring out their own style. I decided that in celebration of the lookbook I would wear a City Chic piece I don’t remember wearing on the blog previously (even though I probably have). Yes… I did wear this shirt to work… maybe a bit bold… but I love this shirt… it’s so much fun… lol.

Outfit Breakdown:
Skater Top: City Chic
Purple Skinny Jeans (folded into capris): Shesgotcurves 
Shoes: Limelight (Rack Room Shoes)
Bangles: Ashley Stewart
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0043IMG_0007

IMG_0051IMG_0005IMG_0009IMG_0037IMG_0050IMG_0073IMG_0084
Okay… these earrings… are my new love… I went back and got them in every color!!! $2… can’t beat that!!

Did you check out the blogger lookbook? What do you think? Have you purchased from City Chic? If so, what item do you love the most?

6 comments:

Kenyetta said...

loooove that top cute look! :)

City Poodle said...

Wow - that's one look I would love to steal!  Top is great and so are the overall proportions and style. 

I bought the Damn You Alexis pleather top maxi dress from CC from the .au site, but there was a customs hangup and by the time it arrived, I was out of town and now it is too darn hot to wear pleather.  Since I am a size 26/28, I am at or beyond their XL, so I feel limited to only knits or oversized clothing there - next time they have one of their super sales, I should splurge on a few pieces and get a better idea of their sizing.

sarah rose said...

wow! that top is so daring! i love it. and the purple pants look great on you. i wanna steal your whole look!

sarah rose
zezaftig.blogspot.com

Curvatude said...

fun top and i loved your look for the lookbook!

The Notorious ZAG said...

Congrats on making the lookbook! You look amazing in it. And this shirt is the bomb!! Did anyone react to it at work? I love it, and with those purple pants, so spot on. Looking good hon!

Lexy_BeautyFash said...

Cute hair!! And that top is HOT.  Love the colored skinnies too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails