Friday, July 08, 2011

DOTD: Oh The Rain…

So today I had to take my picture in the office before I left for the day. It was raining like crazy and myself and my new work “esposa”, Maria, were held hostage for a moment while we both prayed the rain would stop. Well it didn’t stop… it kept going and going… so we ran in the rain and I then ran smack dab into traffic. Maria asked me to flip around and hang with her to get a pedicure. Well… how could I resist hanging with her when it is so gross and I’m barely moving anyway. Not to mention she is the sweetest and we’ve connected (I love people… I really do). After my pedicure I hopped into my car and headed home. No more traffic… YAY!!

I wanted to hang out with my friend today… but of course the hubby is probably somewhere knee deep in alcohol so I can’t leave my kids here. So I’m stuck also. I really loved todays outfit and I got a pedicure… so that is why I haven’t kirked out and tried to hunt down the “hubby” and beat him with a flip flop until he passes out into a coma (do you know how many times I would have to hit him for that to happen? That is how much he infuriates me). But I digress… I did love today’s look… but I get the feeling that the pictures (darn broken lens) don’t do it justice.

DivaLook of the Day Breakdown:
White tank: JustMySize (gifted at fffweek)
Skirt: have had this skirt FOREVER
Denim Vest & Bracelets: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: Bongo (gifted from Kmart)
Ring: Dots
Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0012IMG_0020IMG_0045IMG_0046IMG_0048IMG_0051

IMG_0050

This is my… how many pictures did this camera take? thinking pose… lmao
I look like I about to do something really gross!!! lol

IMG_0068IMG_0069IMG_0065

9 comments:

theplussideofme said...

Oooh! I really love this. It's very cute, and your hair is beautiful! I wouldn't have known you had a kind of crummy day if you hadn't told me, because you look happy and comfortable. Hope tomorrow is better for you!

kward905 said...

Hey Yoli! You look great, love! Sorry about the hubby. Urgh! Your hair looks great and I love all the scarf from Kmart. I gave mine to my mom since the one I got wasn't really my style. Glad you made a new friend at work! I love getting my toes done. It always puts me in a good mood!

Veronique said...

Ummm hello did you say scarf was from Kmart? U didn't tell me! Love it!
I need a few new items and I know where go. I usually don't do the Big K! I never find anything.
I'll be back if I find something! loving the look and I really like your "O"riginal style & finnessee (my version of saying you look GRAND)

~IG2S

Michelle Howard said...

Love the earrings. Isn't it funny how you can find such cute stuff at the beauty supply store?!

LaCara said...

You look cute Yolanda! Love your hair!!

QueenDiva said...

Aww you just flattered me and made my day!!

QueenDiva said...

Karen... have i mentioned lately how much i miss you? thanks for the compliment :)

QueenDiva said...

I agree... and for soo cheap!! I was stunned because on my last visit this one lady asked how much they were. I said $2 and she was like "but they change color so quickly". I was like but they are $2... they aren't meant to last forever... lol. They are meant to enhance... for a good 10 outfits and move on... lol

QueenDiva said...

I went from hating Kmart to really liking what they are doing!! that scarf is by bongo and I plan on going to check out whatever I can find... thanks for the love :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails