Monday, July 04, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: Happy Independence Day

Thought I would do a wish-list post with items that would be patriotic to the ring of Red/White/Blue.


Allegra Dress from Lucie Lu 
~This would be patriotic with a navy cardigan, white belt and white sandals. Or just a great addition to my wardrobe because I need a red dress… lol


Long beaded caftan dress from eShakti 
~ I love this maxi because it looks patriotic all on its own


Spaghetti Strap Paisley Printed Maxi Dress iconfrom Ashley Stewart
~ And if I add a red cardigan and sandals, this is perfectly retro and ready for July 4th



Sperry Top-Sider Paloma (Navy/Red Dots) from Zappos
~ This has all the nations colors included… what’s not to love?!


Torrid Denim - White Cropped Denim from Torrid 
~ I don’t usually wear white pants… but this year I said I would get one pair and try it out. These would be a nice start and a cute way to creat my own red/white/blue outfit.

So what are you wearing today? Are you being patriotic? If so, feel free to leave a link to your patriotic look…

1 comment:

Shasie said...

I love that 2nd dress! The Maxi, and great find with those shoes!



Shasie 


Please
Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista

Related Posts with Thumbnails