Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Diva Spotlight: StyleChic360

YAY!!! Another one!!! I want to do atleast one Diva Spotlight a week... more if I get more people to become interested. Then I don't feel so pressured to do an outfit post (especially on those outfit FAIL days). But enough about me... Today the spotlight is being shone on a blogger that I recently found. She is so creative and I feel our styles are similiar so I have gotten some inspiration from her blog already (no I do not always know what I want to wear... lol).

So here she is... Diva Style Chic 360
Top: Sears $3 Skirt: WetSeal Shoes: JCP Bag: A Girl's Next Best Friend Earrings: Were my Grandma's Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet/Ring: Random Belt: Ashley Stewart


In her own words: This outfit made me feel really sexy yet sophisticated. I love the fit of this skirt I'll definitely be pairing it with different items in my closet. I love this look it was effortless yet chic and classy.

Isn't she FABULOSA?!! Show her love in the comments...

If you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send an email for more information to yramirez.diva@gmail.com or read up on my project here: Diva Spotlight

6 comments:

sarah rose said...

love the idea of a diva spotlight! this is a great photo. i love the belt! super unique and funky. keep it up :)

Stylechic360 said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

Looking forward to seeing more divas on spotlight!

iwannabefierce said...

Love her style.  Great feature.

Kenyetta said...

shes super fab! love it

PCFashionista said...

that skirt is from Sears? im soooo gonna start going there

Nekiah said...

There's my girl! Yep...she is so styling and she is a sweetheart! That is one of my favorite outfits!! Isn't that skirt incredible! Kiah

Related Posts with Thumbnails