Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Diva Spotlight: Diva Kasi

I have decided that I will just start going through and nominating fabulous ladies in my Facebook timeline. There are so many fashionally awesome ladies and I want to spotlight as many as I can. This blog is here to serve as a way to spread the word that curves are sexy… and we wear them well. So today is another fabu lady I found on Facebook…

Let’s shine the spotlight on… Diva Kasi

IMAG0238

Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Dots
Bangles: Forever 21
Shoes: www.amiclubwear.com

In her own words: I felt very confident in this outfit. A little black dress should be in every woman's closet, it's simplicity makes it so easy to accessorize and jazz up for an evening out. One of my fav outfits.

Isn't she FIERCE?!! Show her love in the comments...

If you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send an email for more information to yramirez.diva@gmail.com or read up on my project here: Diva Spotlight

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails