Sunday, July 10, 2011

DOTD: Blogger Copycat

So yesterday I found a new blog God’s Favorite Shoes (which has a huge following so its apparently new to only me…) and I found an outfit on her blog that I wanted to redo. I had to clean it up a bit because I I knew I was going to wear it to church. I wanted to wear it similar to her but that will have to be another day… See her version HERE.

So I took my dress that I got from Pure Energy and wore HERE… and pulled it down and made it into a super long skirt. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out. I also want to try it with my other maxi dresses… this could be fun!!! I’ve decided to make some changes to myself. I think that I’ve allowed this separation from hubby to make me a bit angry. I think I need to accept that he doesn’t want to change and that I open myself up for something better. By better, I don’t mean a new man. I think I want to be happily single for a while. This could get interesting… lol

I’m drawing a blank on a question today… so… what are you cooking for Sunday Dinner? Do you have Sunday Dinner in your house?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress (worn as skirt): Pure Energy
Top: Dots
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0002IMG_0005IMG_0004IMG_0010IMG_0019IMG_0024IMG_0027IMG_0028

IMG_0017
I almost fell while the camera was going off… but this is my favorite picture!!

~besitos~
QueenDivaPink

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails