Monday, July 11, 2011

Mode Plus Denim It Up Project

While I was enjoying life in NYC, blogger Nefferth of Mode-Plus asked me to participate in a post with other bloggers doing different ways to rock denim.

 Blogger / Theme:

Madison of Lady of Fashion / Rock

Rocquelle of Consider Me Lovely / Chic

Anita of Thick Threads / Vintage

Jessica of Chic in Every City  / Classic

Queendiva (lil ol me)/ Glam

My genre was "Glam" and I was super excited when I found out I would be doing glam. I knew the skirt I wanted… I also knew the shoes I wanted… and then I had a plan to purchase a smoking hot bustier and then finances didn’t permit me to be able to do it. So as the deadline drew nearer… I was afraid I wouldn’t be glamorous enough. I then got this awesome idea to use my lace top… I decided to wear it the way that Queen Sized Flava (Sarah) suggested while we were in NYC… so I tried it out… and I have to be honest… I felt rather glam… and pretty smoking hot… 5 years ago… I would NEVER have worn this but I love how my fashion has evolved in such a short time. The best part of this… I was inspired by my new blogger companions and can’t wait to do something like this again. Check all of these ladies out on their individual blogs… PLEASE!!!

IMG_0042IMG_0014IMG_0026IMG_0028IMG_0032IMG_0011IMG_0050

What I’m Wearing:
Lace Dress/Top: Asos Curve
Skirt: Torrid
Shoes: Steve Madden
Accessories: Beauty Supply

10 comments:

Rikkchen said...

Wa-wa-woom!!! Hot mama. You look absolutely amazing and definitely glam. I love the blue accessories too! WOW!

xoxo Rikke
http://stickysweetdanish.blogspot.com

Nekiah said...

OMG you look great girl! I am in love with that lace top!! WOW!! Kiah

Style Chic 360 said...

I love those shoes! You really did a great job on this challenge! 

Bigger Outlook said...

It looks absolutely great! I love what you did with the theme!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

This has to be one of the sexiest looks you've rocked. I love this it turned out GREAT! I always look forward to ure post! Awesome stuff man:)

Rebequita Rose said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look! I have a lace-bodysuit from H&M that I got about a month or so ago. I haven´t worn it yet. It still has the lael on and everything! I want to whip it out now and wear it asap! :)

http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

Veronique said...

I love this l@@k! I am nervous about wearing tops like this. Don't ask why. I just feel like someone is watching me!
@75f1ec1f4ca3e58bb1d3e994cd84f505:disqus 
~IG2S

Thickthreads said...

you look so stunning in this outfit! i said it on mode_plus and i say it again! love your heels! :D 

xoxo
A_Riot
www.thickthreads.net

Queensizedflava said...

You killed it girl!!! Luvv everything about this outfit even the energy from the poses you're giving is fly!!!!

SheRea DelSol said...

YES HUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that lace top!!!!!!!!! I want one just like it and seeing you rocking it is breathtaking. You better WERK in those pumps as well!! So glad I found your blog

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails