Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Diva Spotlight: Diva SheDel

Having the opportunity to do a Diva Spotlight once a week is really bringing me joy… I love making these lovely ladies the center of my blog… they are fashionable and confident and so deserving of the spotlight…

Today we shine a double wattage spotlight on… Diva SheDel of My Thrifted Closet

104_0028
Lace Cami-$6 @ Burlington Coat Factory
DIY Tribal Print Skirt- $3 @Mega Thrift
Wide Belt-$20 @ Lane Bryant
Black Pumps- $? @ Evans
Earrings-$2 @ Icing

In her own words: This outfit makes me feel SEXY. So many times, plus size women don't get the attention we deserve. We are more than our roles as best friends and confidants. We are also wives, lovers, and girlfriends. We are sexy with our breathtaking curves and killer smiles. When I wear this outfit, I expect heads to turn and people to start talking. I can't be ignored in this outfit;I stand out. I like it that way :)

Isn’t she a DELIGHT?!! Show her love in the comments...

If you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send an email for more information to yramirez.diva@gmail.com or read up on my project here: Diva Spotlight

1 comment:

Style Chic 360 said...

I love SheDel, she is such a bundle of cuteness! I wish I could go thrifting with her she always finds the nicest stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails