Monday, July 18, 2011

DOTD: I’ve Got Curve Appeal

When I went to NY I was given the opportunity to wear some pieces from Curve Appeal Consignment. So I wore this amazing dress to the finale (yes I am aware I owe you a finale post… but I got sooo lazy!!). So below find the outfit that I was initially going to wear to the Lane Bryant Blogger Conference. It’s an Ruffle Jumpsuit that was consigned and I am in love. If you think you can’t find anything fashionable at a consignment shop… think again.

IMG_0093

Now what you have to know is that it is like ridiculously hot outside. So even though I am smiling, I am sweating like a freak between photo takes. I was going to say it was like a thousand degrees outside, but I thought I would just show you the read on my SUV’s thermometer. That’s right… you’re reading it correctly… It’s 117 degrees outside!!! WTH!!!! I was mad while I was outside, then I came home and saw that some people on Facebook have no electricity… puts my temporary overheating in perspective.

IMG_0072

Anyway, I love this jumpsuit… and it was fun to dress it up anyway I wanted. If you’re wondering why I have on yellow accessories… welll… I needed a pop of color and my yellow stuff was the closest to my hand before I walked out of the door. Sometimes its not a long thought out process. Sometimes it’s a simple as what does my hand touch… lol. What is the weather like in your neck of the woods? Are you keeping cool during this ridiculous heat wave?

Outfit Breakdown:
Ruffle Jumpsuit: Lane Bryant (Curve Appeal Consignment)
Gray Blazer: Forever21+
Snakeskin Stilettos: ebay
Yellow Earrings: Beauty Supply
Yellow ring: Torrid

IMG_0133IMG_0019IMG_0034IMG_0083IMG_0073IMG_0079IMG_0086IMG_0140IMG_0103IMG_0112

Best part… they are having a sale!!! So go out this Wednesday and check out what they have to spruce up your wardrobe!!!

Curve Appeal Consignment 
8258 Veterans Highway
Millersville, MD

Full Figured Consignment
Specializing in sizes 16+

Moonlight Madness SALE !!!!!!!   20% off everything!!!!
10AM -7PM
Wed. JULY 20, 2011

12 comments:

Mia Newman said...

YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love the ruffle detail on the jumpsuit and the splash of color with the earrings.  And yes it is freakishly hot in Michigan...but I thank the Good Lord for my AC!! Stay cool :)

PCFashionista said...

its so dang hot here in texas. when im not working, less clothes as possble... and no polyester

Rethabile Setai said...

That jumpsuit is gorgeous!

Ladyofashion said...

Hi lovely, wow, checking out those heels! Great photos and I love-love jumpsuits. :)
Madison
www.ladyofashion.com

Inez said...

i don't own a jumpsuit or romper, I really need one, you look great! Love the ruffle detail!

Valerie D. said...

That jumpsuit looks fabulous on you! It gives you an amazing figure!
You can send some sun and heat over here! It keeps raining in Belgium right now! :(

yaqueen14 said...

LOVE the jumpsuit - it looks very chic.  I think it will be a great transition piece for fall.  While I don't want it to be 117 degrees - that's just crazy! -  I do wish it were a bit warmer here.  It's not quite 70 degrees in San Francisco. *sigh* I'm still waiting to wear all my cute summer clothes!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks and you stay cool too!

QueenDiva said...

I agree... today... I'm going to be darn near naked as I am off today!!

QueenDiva said...

If I could send sun... I would... boy it's blistering here... If it rained right now... I wouldn't complain one bit... lol

QueenDiva said...

Don't wish for this weather... it's getting hotter by the day... ridiculous!!

Shasie said...

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile! Sheesh hard keeping up with all the blogs I follow. Very nice look, I didn't know Lane Bryant had a blogger conference. That's great!


Shasie  of Live
Life in Style

Wrinkle
In Time Vintage Giveaway

Related Posts with Thumbnails