Monday, July 18, 2011

DOTD: I’ve Got Curve Appeal

When I went to NY I was given the opportunity to wear some pieces from Curve Appeal Consignment. So I wore this amazing dress to the finale (yes I am aware I owe you a finale post… but I got sooo lazy!!). So below find the outfit that I was initially going to wear to the Lane Bryant Blogger Conference. It’s an Ruffle Jumpsuit that was consigned and I am in love. If you think you can’t find anything fashionable at a consignment shop… think again.

IMG_0093

Now what you have to know is that it is like ridiculously hot outside. So even though I am smiling, I am sweating like a freak between photo takes. I was going to say it was like a thousand degrees outside, but I thought I would just show you the read on my SUV’s thermometer. That’s right… you’re reading it correctly… It’s 117 degrees outside!!! WTH!!!! I was mad while I was outside, then I came home and saw that some people on Facebook have no electricity… puts my temporary overheating in perspective.

IMG_0072

Anyway, I love this jumpsuit… and it was fun to dress it up anyway I wanted. If you’re wondering why I have on yellow accessories… welll… I needed a pop of color and my yellow stuff was the closest to my hand before I walked out of the door. Sometimes its not a long thought out process. Sometimes it’s a simple as what does my hand touch… lol. What is the weather like in your neck of the woods? Are you keeping cool during this ridiculous heat wave?

Outfit Breakdown:
Ruffle Jumpsuit: Lane Bryant (Curve Appeal Consignment)
Gray Blazer: Forever21+
Snakeskin Stilettos: ebay
Yellow Earrings: Beauty Supply
Yellow ring: Torrid

IMG_0133IMG_0019IMG_0034IMG_0083IMG_0073IMG_0079IMG_0086IMG_0140IMG_0103IMG_0112

Best part… they are having a sale!!! So go out this Wednesday and check out what they have to spruce up your wardrobe!!!

Curve Appeal Consignment 
8258 Veterans Highway
Millersville, MD

Full Figured Consignment
Specializing in sizes 16+

Moonlight Madness SALE !!!!!!!   20% off everything!!!!
10AM -7PM
Wed. JULY 20, 2011

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails