Friday, July 15, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: Wedding Edition #1

Are you attending a wedding anytime in the next few months? Or are you attending an event that you know you will need to be a bit more formal then normal... wouldn't one of these dresses from Lucie Lu make everyone at the event stop where they are standing? I am feeling these dresses and others because I have many Lucie Lu dresses and the fit and look never disappoint.



~ my personal favorite~


Bastille Dress
This maxi was thrown in because you can ALWAYS dress up a maxi for a wedding


What do you think of my choices? Would you wear any of these to a wedding or any other dressy function?

2 comments:

Ashley Barrett said...

I've been eyeing the pink and mint dresses, so pretty!

Beatrice said...

I need an event for the mint dress. The maxi is on my lust list right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails