Sunday, May 29, 2011

DOTD: Leopard Overload

I have on leopard earrings, belt, and shoes. I’ve never worn this many leopard accessories in one outfit before. I felt like no one would judge me in church so it wasn’t a problem for me. I wore it and I actually love it.

If you’re new to my blog, DOTD means Divalook Of The Day. I know everyone else uses outfit of the day (ootd)… but I wanted to be different… lol. My need to be original sometimes causes me to confuse others.

Today I was confronted with the fact that my anniversary is coming up. It is a little over a week away. It sucks… because… well… it just sucks. I wish this marriage could be fixed, but I think we are past the point of fixing. I think now he thinks this is the better version of himself… and I’ve never hated a person as much as I hate him as he as today. Anyway… nothing I can do about that… on to the fashion.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you think I executed it well? If it were you, how would you change it?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Target (Pure Energy)
Sweater: Torrid
Ring: Flea Market
Shoes: Qupid (ebay)
Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0031IMG_0079IMG_0082IMG_0021IMG_0060IMG_0034

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails