Friday, April 09, 2010

Color me Copy Cat...

So as my job situation gets continually unclear... I realize... I could be doing what I really love. Writing. So I did what other bloggers are doing... and joined Examiner.com. I am now a Baltimore/Glen Burnie Plus Size Examiner

So as other bloggers have indicated... visit often to check my articles... also know I will let you know when new articles are up. Currently I only have one article and that is Big Beauty.

I would love to know what you all think about my writing style and about this venture in my life. As for NikStar and Unique I.D.... sorry for being such a copy cat. But blogging and writing in general is what is bringing me much joy. So I hope my supporters will continue to support me and help me get to the next level.


P.S. Reva... email me using the contact button above so that I can help you with the NetworkBlogs...



~besitos~

3 comments:

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

That is so great! Kudos on going out and doing what you love.
I really enjoy your writing, very clear and concise. I felt like I was hearing a friend tell me about the new line.
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Theres no hateration in this dancery!!! Go Girl!!! I just have one q, did you use me as a referral. Mama might need some new work shoes!!! WE should soooooo write a mag together!!

uniqueidfashionistas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks babe!!! will contact u soon!!! You so rock!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails