Friday, April 30, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Ariel/Kiddotrue

I wanted to do this Diva Spotlight because I love when PSD (Plus Sized Divas) have those great moments of courage. Its hard to put yourself out there for criticism from the masses. Here is Ariel from the blog: (extra) fun- sized
She posted her first OOTD and I wanted to spotlight this moment on my blog. Please go by her blog and show her some love.





i really like these pictures because they are images of bravery for me. i'd been stalling for ages about showing myself on my own blog, but i finally did it! i love the cardigan and the dress, i think they're both really sweet and feminine. i'm just blogging because i wanted to talk to people and this was the final step in really putting myself out there and truly communicating with other fashion-minded & full-bodied ladies.

the cardigan came from the old navy regular size section on oldnavy.com

the dress came from evans.co.uk
 
~besitos~
QueenDiva

8 comments:

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

She looks so pretty. Love the combo of colors.

cheeky rose said...

Oooh she is very pretty, love you thoughtfulness

kiddotrue said...

thank you so much for the feature! i'm all weepy and ish!

Unknown said...

I love these photos. How beautiful!
Love the dress and cardi!
I am having a give-away, so stop by and enter to win :)
Have a great weekend !!!
Reva

Kristel Knows said...

lovely, another great blog, just like yours ;) she looks fab in her outfit, me likes! :D

Lodimat said...

she looks adorable!

and thank you for being such a supportive blogger!!! :D

None said...

She is a beauty, and I love her cardigan.

Anonymous said...

I have that dress too great style xxx i love your spotlight great way to find out new blogs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails