Monday, April 26, 2010

DOTD: Positively Bright and Gimpy

So... if you've been following my tweets this weekend you already know that I popped my achilles tendon and am now on crutches. What is more spectacular about it all, is I actually injured my ankle about 2 weeks ago, walked on it (in mainly wedges because it was less pain) and suffered through. Well, Friday it all came to a head. I could feel my pulse in my ankle and I wanted to DIE... so off to emergent care we went (we being hubby and I).

I was subsequently put in a air cast thing and put on crutches and pain meds. The pain meds make me loopy and great fun. My husband has been taking advantage of my happy nature when I'm drugged out of my gord... but who can blame him. I haven't been the best company as of late with all the drama at work. Which to make life all that much better, it is finally coming to an end. My last day here will be on Friday... after which time I will be taking legal action. So I will keep you posted. But for now... enjoy my week of outfits with the boot. Next week I will take it off for my pics and then put it on. As time is of the essence currently... I don't have time for the camoflage prior to work. Well as always... here is my outfit... honest opinions... I jumped in whole heartedly with a little bit of floral and a little bit of bow trends thrown in for good measure :)

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Dots
Tube top (under dress): MaxRave
Shrug: Lane Bryant
Bow belt: Torrid
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Earrings: Dots
Ring: Torrid
Bracelets: Torrid
Shoes: Payless



~besitos~
QueenDiva

16 comments:

Literal Gemini said...

You look cute. I like the floral skirt with the cardigan. Very cute!!

None said...

That shade of pink looks very nice on you. And ow, I'm sorry about your ankle.

Bethamint said...

Love love love love love that bow belt.

BBM said...

girrrlll what happened this time? aaawww ... hope u feel better! and u r the cutest girl in crutches i know of! sheesh u look supa cute! loving the florals and ure shoes are killer!

take it easy love and get well ... xoxo!

Unknown said...

Great spring outfit!! I hope you feel better. :)

Maria said...

wow, you are going through a lot right now. I hope things work themselves out with work. When things don't go well at work, you're entire life suffers. I hope your akle gets better too. Try to get some rest.

Your outfit is very cute. I love how bright and fun it is. The cardi is just perfect!

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

I'm so sorry about your achilles tendon! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

This outfit is fabulous! The colours, the florals, the bow. I am in love. You still look fierce even with the boot.

Sarah said...

Youch, sorry bout your foot, hope you're feeling better soon. You still look fab though, lol, you're rocking the cast. Love all the colour in your outfit, the little bow on the belt is so cute :)

vc said...

Ooh cute dress, love the floral print. Belt makes it even more adorable. Even with a bad foot your an awesome diva! Keep smiling!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

You are the only Diva that I know that can rock the bright blue air cast! I say you bedazle that sucker! lol =o) Sorry you hurt your ankle again. If you dont stop we are gonna have to put you in a bubble! lol Love the dress btw you look too cute! Even if loopy on pain meds, care to share lol ? =o) love ya feel better!!!!

CurvyGirlChic said...

Oh my gosh! You are going through so much and yet you still manage to always look fabulous! This is definitely one of my favorite outfits on you! <3 super cute and flirty! :)

feel better girl! Don't go tooooo crazy on those pain meds lol! :D

Lodimat said...

OMG such a great combination on you! :D you look stunning!!!

Weesha said...

I love this outfit- really cute and fun! hope your leg heals soon- rest well ok? :)

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute, the colours are beautiful!

Gabriela said...

I love the belt.
Are you learning Spanish? Because of your goodbye ;)

thepocketrocket said...

This is SO cute, the colours are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails