Monday, April 26, 2010

DOTD: Positively Bright and Gimpy

So... if you've been following my tweets this weekend you already know that I popped my achilles tendon and am now on crutches. What is more spectacular about it all, is I actually injured my ankle about 2 weeks ago, walked on it (in mainly wedges because it was less pain) and suffered through. Well, Friday it all came to a head. I could feel my pulse in my ankle and I wanted to DIE... so off to emergent care we went (we being hubby and I).

I was subsequently put in a air cast thing and put on crutches and pain meds. The pain meds make me loopy and great fun. My husband has been taking advantage of my happy nature when I'm drugged out of my gord... but who can blame him. I haven't been the best company as of late with all the drama at work. Which to make life all that much better, it is finally coming to an end. My last day here will be on Friday... after which time I will be taking legal action. So I will keep you posted. But for now... enjoy my week of outfits with the boot. Next week I will take it off for my pics and then put it on. As time is of the essence currently... I don't have time for the camoflage prior to work. Well as always... here is my outfit... honest opinions... I jumped in whole heartedly with a little bit of floral and a little bit of bow trends thrown in for good measure :)

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Dots
Tube top (under dress): MaxRave
Shrug: Lane Bryant
Bow belt: Torrid
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Earrings: Dots
Ring: Torrid
Bracelets: Torrid
Shoes: Payless



~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails