Thursday, April 01, 2010

DOTD: Starting the first day on track

Day 1: Well, I guess that I knew today wasn't going to be that hard. I had ordered a few items last week and both packages came in today (Faith 21/Torrid). So I am not feeling the need to shop today. Not to mention there is so much drama at work with myself and a few friends and not to mention the workload... I don't have time to think about shopping or going to shopping websites. Today is going to be an awesomely beautiful day... so I wanted the legs out. I also wanted something I could unlayer if the need called for it. I would take pictures of what I got today in the mail. But I rather not annoy anyone with my haul posts when you will see the stuff soon on my body...

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Metrostyle
Shoes: Michael Shannon (Off Broadway Shoes)
Plaid Jacket: Dots
Earrings: Flea Market
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear (added after the initial pictures)
Ring: Torrid (added after the initial pictures)




~besitos~


5 comments:

Unknown said...

pinkkkkkkkk! YAY! One of my favorite colors! those shoes? OMG get em girl!

cheeky rose said...

Great legs, loving the shoes

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

absolutely adorable! You go Sweetie!!!! :)

Lodimat said...

This combination is great! :D these shoes are def an eye-catcher!

sanjeet said...

loving the shoes
data entry india

Related Posts with Thumbnails