Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OOTD: Almost but not quite...

I can honestly say I don't HATE my outfit today. And I don't HATE my makeup. Its that I know that behind this outfit and this makeup is a heart that just wasn't a 100% into the task at hand. I do know that I want to make it my mission to begin collecting blazers and jackets I can throw on days like today when it is like 50 degrees when I leave my house in the morning. Seriously... it is April, right?

However, I do invite your constructive criticism... I will say this... No matter what... I wouldn't have worn a belt with this outfit simply because I don't try to mimic the same style so closely together. And since I wore a wide belt yesterday that wouldn't be on point today. All I could say is in my opinion... this would have looked better if my shirt were actually a blazer *sighs* and if my heart wasn't crushing from the weight of it all.

I seriously hope I don't lose my readers because of my lack of enthusiasm. I will get it together... its just I'm strong... but I was not prepared for this and it makes it harder to fight when you've been ambushed.

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Curve Appeal Consignments
Tank: WalMart
Jeans: WalMart (Rider)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Off Broadway)
Necklace: Burlington Coat factory
Earrings: Beauty Supply


Here are my shoes... i think they're cute :)

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails