Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OOTD: Almost but not quite...

I can honestly say I don't HATE my outfit today. And I don't HATE my makeup. Its that I know that behind this outfit and this makeup is a heart that just wasn't a 100% into the task at hand. I do know that I want to make it my mission to begin collecting blazers and jackets I can throw on days like today when it is like 50 degrees when I leave my house in the morning. Seriously... it is April, right?

However, I do invite your constructive criticism... I will say this... No matter what... I wouldn't have worn a belt with this outfit simply because I don't try to mimic the same style so closely together. And since I wore a wide belt yesterday that wouldn't be on point today. All I could say is in my opinion... this would have looked better if my shirt were actually a blazer *sighs* and if my heart wasn't crushing from the weight of it all.

I seriously hope I don't lose my readers because of my lack of enthusiasm. I will get it together... its just I'm strong... but I was not prepared for this and it makes it harder to fight when you've been ambushed.

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Curve Appeal Consignments
Tank: WalMart
Jeans: WalMart (Rider)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Off Broadway)
Necklace: Burlington Coat factory
Earrings: Beauty Supply


Here are my shoes... i think they're cute :)

~besitos~

7 comments:

Literal Gemini said...

Your shoes ARE cute!! Everyone has a n off day, you won't lose your readers!!

Stiletto Siren said...

Chin up darlin! It will get better!
Those shoes are super cute and you are beautiful as always, all thats missing is your lovely smile.

Xoxo
Stiletto

Odeliaa said...

You look cool!
Wish i had an Off Broadway store over here
Every thing you both there looks great.

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

Ok Momma, Heres the deal, You are one more boo hoo over these worthless creeps you work with and I am gonna have to get in my car and come handle bidness! ;) Any of you who wanna tag along Hop on board! Cuz this skanky hater needs to go DOWN! ( ok getting off my soap box) Seriously! YOU LOOK FAB!!!! Like there was a doubt But like Stiletto said, all that is missing is your smile. =o) Chin up Momma its gonna get better and you arent gonna loose anyone! We are all here for you

Unknown said...

You look great!! Don't let anyone or anything bum you out!! :)

Totally Inspired said...

I <3 those shoes!! (pass them along, eventhough I know I cant fit them).. chile, it aint no big deal. keep it moving!

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

That colour is gorgeous on you, and those wedges are adorable!
Keep rockin' it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails