Monday, April 19, 2010

DOTDs: So very picture heavy!!!

Okay... so since Thursday of last week. I have been feeling like crap because this job thing is starting to make me seriously depressed. Hubby is trying to keep me from completely snapping... and he knows that fashion is the way to do that. So he recommends colors and pieces he wants me to work around (I've pointed out where he helped below). So here is some pictures from the last few days... there were other cute outfits that were not photographed... and then there was one HORRIBLE outfit yesterday which will NEVER be spoken of again...


Thursday Outfit Breakdown:
White Tank: Walmart
Yellow Top: Torrid
Skinny Jeans: Torrid <--- Picked by hubby
Shoes: Label?? (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Flea Market
Bracelet: Dots
Sunglasses: Target (my coach sunglasses broke... still crying over that)

**Please overt your eyes from my muffin tops sticking out in these photos**





Friday Outfit Breakdown:
*wore this outfit until the heat almost killed me... changed into a purple tube dress that I didn't photograph*
Black Tank: Walmart
Purple Cardigan: Newport News
TieDye Leggings: Torrid
Shoes: Torrid <--- Picked by hubby
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store
Sunglasses: Target



Todays Outfit Breakdown:
Taupe Cardigan: Curve Appeal Consignment (Torrid) <--- Picked by hubby
Taupe Shirt: Curve Appeal Consignment
Black Shirt: No clue
Belt: Torrid
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Shoes: M.P.S. (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store



 So there it is in a nutshell... a lot of clothes in a flash... Opinions? You know how much I love HONEST opinions. If there is something you would wear differently... I want to hear  how you really feel...

~besitos~

11 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

OMG!!! Love the shoes in outfit #1 So mad that you have kept those hidden from me ! lol be glad your tootsies are bigger than mine cuz they would so be on me lol


but as usual your outfits are as lovely as you are :) Now as for those scumbags you work for, Do i need to make a road trip? cuz i will take on the government for my girl lol :) Keep your head up Momma it will all work out. xoxoxx

cheeky rose said...

I can emphasise with you as I have been there. Came to a head one day and handed in my notice, no job for 6 months, it was bloody tough, but girl it was the best move for me. Love my job. Anyway this is about you. Nice cheerful choice first one. not sure about the second, leggings are great. Sorry hubby! Nice choice for the second well co-ordinated, could do with a splash of colour to lift your mood.

Anonymous said...

loved them all. on the yellow i would have loved to see a belt!!! LOL

Lodimat said...

I love how you rock these heels! :D

and i love how you wear a lotta colorful clothes! <3 <3 <3 and your posing always makes me smile!

thank you!

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the first and last outfit! I love the top and shoes on both of those outfits! :-)

Maria said...

I love today's outfit. I like neutrals and i think they ook great on you!

Sarah said...

Love outfit #1.
Shoes are too big for Dawn?.....hmmm...what size feet do you have and where do you keep your shoes? Mwa ha ha.
Hope thinks perk up for you.
At least you look fab as usual :)

http://forfatshionssake.tumblr.com/

vc said...

I liked 1 & 3 best! the yellow looks great on you. But really loving the shoes from 2, hot! I almost bought some tie dye leggings at macy's but was not sure if I could pull them off. Looking good, but sad to hear you are depressed! Stay positive, things will work out!

Stiletto Siren said...

You always have such great shoes, im jealous! Girl you got some legs lucky lady!!

Xoxo
Stiletto

Unknown said...

Great site! I am follown you on twitter! http://samaritiandiva.com

Unknown said...

Hi Sis loving the pictures! Thanks for giving us plus size diva justice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails