Monday, April 19, 2010

DOTDs: So very picture heavy!!!

Okay... so since Thursday of last week. I have been feeling like crap because this job thing is starting to make me seriously depressed. Hubby is trying to keep me from completely snapping... and he knows that fashion is the way to do that. So he recommends colors and pieces he wants me to work around (I've pointed out where he helped below). So here is some pictures from the last few days... there were other cute outfits that were not photographed... and then there was one HORRIBLE outfit yesterday which will NEVER be spoken of again...


Thursday Outfit Breakdown:
White Tank: Walmart
Yellow Top: Torrid
Skinny Jeans: Torrid <--- Picked by hubby
Shoes: Label?? (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Flea Market
Bracelet: Dots
Sunglasses: Target (my coach sunglasses broke... still crying over that)

**Please overt your eyes from my muffin tops sticking out in these photos**





Friday Outfit Breakdown:
*wore this outfit until the heat almost killed me... changed into a purple tube dress that I didn't photograph*
Black Tank: Walmart
Purple Cardigan: Newport News
TieDye Leggings: Torrid
Shoes: Torrid <--- Picked by hubby
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store
Sunglasses: Target



Todays Outfit Breakdown:
Taupe Cardigan: Curve Appeal Consignment (Torrid) <--- Picked by hubby
Taupe Shirt: Curve Appeal Consignment
Black Shirt: No clue
Belt: Torrid
Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Shoes: M.P.S. (Off Broadway Shoes)
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store



 So there it is in a nutshell... a lot of clothes in a flash... Opinions? You know how much I love HONEST opinions. If there is something you would wear differently... I want to hear  how you really feel...

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails