Friday, April 30, 2010

DOTD: Closing this chapter

This is supposed to be a much longer post. But today has been too long and to strenuous on my ankle... so... just wanted to show my Dress for today for the 27 Dress Challenge. I purchased this dress from another Fatshionista... The Fat and Skinny Shop

So this is dress 8... YAY!!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Pink Tank: Thrifted
Dress: The Fat and Skinny Shop
Shoe: Bumper (Burlington Coat Factory)
Bracelets & Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply

This picture is me saying GOODBYE to my last job and the drama that it involved.
I will post later a detailed post on all I've been through.

~besitos~

6 comments:

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

You look great in the dress. I'm glad you like it.

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I think after that last pic I am officially scared lmao you look comfy in that dress tho its too cute :)

Stiletto Siren said...

You look lovely even while making that sour face lol!

So glad you can close that chapter and move on to the next one. You're gonna do great!

Xoxo
Stiletto

vc said...

Cute Dress! Sacred of you inthe last picture, i would not mess with you! LOL
well sorry to hear you are leaving your job with drama and bad feelings. But when one door closes a new and better one will open. I am a firm believer of things happen for a reason and better things are to come!

Lodimat said...

such a great grey dress and such a great color combination! :D

love it!

Unknown said...

So jealous you got that Faith 21 dress, ugh. But you look fabulous girl (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails