Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OOTD: Again with the Teal & Brown

Okay this outfit I already have done something similiar here. But I today I did it with much more comfortable pants. And with a longer shirt. I am not calling it a Diva of the Day (DOTD) because my hair is having some kind of wierd Donald Trump comb-over look. Its awful... and I fixed it at work... but I didn't update the pictures. Yesterday I was pretty darn sick (food poisoning)... missed an interview (thank God he saw me today)and I generally just had a bad day...

So today... althought I'm still weak and tired and not 100%, I feel better. I went to my interview (albeit not in my normal interview clothing) and think it went well. So all in all, I may still work here... just not in this department. Pray for me!!!

Do you think my outfit messed up my chances for this job (keep in mind I had a pair of closed toe shoes in my truck i switched into)?

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-Mart
Button-down top: Curve Appeal Consignments
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Kate Preston (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store




P.S. How much are you LOVING my makeup... I definately am!!!!

~besitos~

6 comments:

BBM said...

girl ... id hire you if you come lookin like that! ive been reading ure current work's drama and dude, why is everybody hatin?!? haters gonna hate babe and im glad ure just brushin them off by seeing wat else is out there. best wishes on ure job hunt!

xoxo!

FrauTech said...

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd hire you!

Sarah said...

I approve, the outfit shows some personality, but is still professional. Loving the makeup ;)

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

cheeky rose said...

Very professional, I feel you got it just right. Fingers are crossed and everything else for you and that job.

Lodimat said...

i had to laugh to hard on your donald trump commen, but disagree that you have his hairstyle! :P

love your makeup!!!

Unknown said...

I love teal!

http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

Check out the blog!

XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails