Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OOTD: Again with the Teal & Brown

Okay this outfit I already have done something similiar here. But I today I did it with much more comfortable pants. And with a longer shirt. I am not calling it a Diva of the Day (DOTD) because my hair is having some kind of wierd Donald Trump comb-over look. Its awful... and I fixed it at work... but I didn't update the pictures. Yesterday I was pretty darn sick (food poisoning)... missed an interview (thank God he saw me today)and I generally just had a bad day...

So today... althought I'm still weak and tired and not 100%, I feel better. I went to my interview (albeit not in my normal interview clothing) and think it went well. So all in all, I may still work here... just not in this department. Pray for me!!!

Do you think my outfit messed up my chances for this job (keep in mind I had a pair of closed toe shoes in my truck i switched into)?

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-Mart
Button-down top: Curve Appeal Consignments
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Kate Preston (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store




P.S. How much are you LOVING my makeup... I definately am!!!!

~besitos~
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails