Thursday, April 29, 2010

OOTD: Hmmm... Bluer than Blue

So unlike the title may imply. I am not sad. I am just... perplexed that I am slightly color blind. I put on this outfit this morning thinking that the top was black and white. Did blue/silver shadow to pull in the denim. THEN about 2 hours ago I go to the rest room to find out under the light that this shirt is DARK navy blue... WHAT?!!!

Any who... here it is... not my favorite... but I leave it here for your opinions!!

Outfit Breakdown:
NAVY and whiteTop: Curve Appeal Consignment (Torrid)
Skirt: Dots
Tights: Silkies
Boot: Aerosoles
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Ring: Torrid
Necklace/Bracelet: Jewelry Party



~besitos~
QueenDiva

7 comments:

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I love that top!!! and i can see where you would have done that ! OMG I have a bracelet that matches your necklace! Remind me to give it to you when I see you !!! <3 Love it Momma :)

Lodimat said...

Where did your attitude go?! kinda miss your sexy posing!!! :(

anyways... i like this outfit, eventhough it's NAVY BLUE! :D

cheeky rose said...

Lovely outfit, lovely smile

Literal Gemini said...

It still matches and I like the way it looks. I love how you don't let that "boot" stop you from posing. Get it girl!!

Kristel Knows said...

I really like that top! you look lovely! :D

CurvyGirlChic said...

Awwww! I have that top too! So comfy, right?? :) Anyway, you always look fab! Take care of that leg, girl! :)

xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

Stiletto Siren said...

Your boot is sexy! LOVE YOU!

Xoxo
Stiletto

Related Posts with Thumbnails