Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DOTD: Got it together!!!

So first I want to take a moment to thank everyone for helping to get the hell over it. Yes, pretty soon I will no longer work at the one job I completely LOVED with all my soul. But that doesn't change the fact that I still have a wonderful family and friends and followers (who I also consider friends). This morning I woke up with such a good happy heart that I knew it had to be because of all the support I am getting here from you all and from my family (seriously my hubby... he is just... amazing).

So, can you see it on my face... is it apparent in the pics below how good I feel today. Yes, I am rocking a mini skirt to work... BUT I DON'T GIVE A HOOT!!!

So... expect me to be a little more on my game... No matter what life throws at me... I am ready and I know it will all work out. **GIANT SMILE**

Now on to the outfit... let me know what you think... I added a hint of teal eyeshadow and a teal necklace for pop of color.Your thoughts?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Fatshionista Sale Post (Lane Bryant)
Tights: Wal-Mart
Boots: Aerosoles
Bracelets: Torrid
Necklace: Gift (Target?)
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store
**sidenote: I seriously need to stay out of Wal-Mart... goodness**



~besitos~

6 comments:

CurvyGirlChic said...

Aw you look gorgeous!! The whole outfit is so well put together. :D

I'm so glad you're feeling better--whatever it is that you're going through, the people who love you will always be around to help! :)

xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

cheeky rose said...

You look HOT you young-er and you look happy, what more can a girl want.

None said...

You look beautiful and ready to conquer the world. I like the contrast of the necklace and eyeshadow. You have such pretty eyes and it makes sense to play them up.

About 10 years ago I had a job I loved and thought was perfect for me, but there was much drama and back-stabbing. I tried to stay out of it, but it was so depressing that I was glad to finally leave that job. It was a financial step down for me, but still I've never regretted leaving. I hope this change will turn out to be a big step forward for you, too.

Odeliaa said...

You look happier
Good luck :-)

vc said...

Fab as always! Girl no matter what we love you and support you! So just keep being the fab diva you are!
P.S. Get ready for Cali later this year. you knw what I'm talking about! ;)

Sarah said...

Glad to see you looking happier. You look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails