Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And the winner is...

I first must apologize that I have taken so long to figure out who the winners of this contest are. I am such a procrastinator sometimes... but Nikstarr got me to buckle down and get this done...
I don't know much about that random pic website... so I just went old school and had hubby pic names out of a bucket... so here are the winners...

For the $50 Torrid Giftcard:

Gabriela

For the $25 Sephora Giftcard:

phillybolton


I will be contacting the winners to let them know about their win... but feel free to contact them and congratulate them on their win.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats you lucky winners!!

Philly B said...

OMG!! I have never won anything EVER!! THANK YOU! I AM SMILING REALLY CHEESY AND BIG. THANK YOU DIVA!! YOU ARE THE ISH!!! ( Smiling like the cat in ALICE IN WONDERLAND)

Philly B said...

BTW the ISH means she is the bomb!

Gabriela said...

I`m happy!!!!! :D Thank you very much for all.

LipGlossGossip said...

Congrats girls! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails