Monday, May 24, 2010

Curve Appeal Fashion Show - The Slide Show

As you know, Saturday was the Curve Appeal Fashion Show, in which I was a model. I had a blast. It was the best experience and I met a SUPER group of women. I can't believe I have to wait a whole year before I can do this again. So because I am so tired... and not as motivated as I usually am... below is a slideshow for you to view so that you can see what you missed... and remember.... if you live in the MD/DC area... you must visit...

Curve Appeal (Full Figured Consignment)
Brightview Business Center
8258 Veterans Highway, Ste. 2
Millersville, MD 21108
410-987-1623




4 comments:

digal704 said...

Very nice! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Love the music!

Unknown said...

You were So working it!!! I would LOVE to do that!!! I am so glad u had video shots! I would love to model, but at my age, behind the camera is where I'd be most comfy, except for my blog, where I'm getting to be a ham, in a controlled setting of course! ;) I fear I'd fall down as I tend to do that alot anyway :)

BBM said...

congrats ms. diva! u are AMAZING girl! what an awesome time!

CurvyGirlChic said...

awww congrats! :D you were workinnnnn it girl! :D

xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

Related Posts with Thumbnails