Friday, May 14, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Couture Reign

A few days ago while reading Full Figure Plus's blog, I came across a link for Couture Reign. I was super excited that among their regular sizes, they also sell plus size clothing. I figured that I would do an wantlist post on the items that spoke to me the most. There are quite a few that I love so narrowing it down to 5 was so hard...
But here goes...

Studded One Shoulder Kimono
(I have a khaki pencil skirt I would love to wear with this)




Sleeveless Printed Dress
(Have a fabulous pair of purple sandals to wear with this)


Floral Tiered Dress
(Olive Zip sandals that are going to make this dress POP)



Military Tube Dress
(one of my favorites... I have sooo many ways I want to wear this)



Sheer Lace Sleeve Print Top
(My hubby and I both agreed this top would be super hot on me!!)




So what pieces do you like from their website? Leave a comment saying what you like the most.
 
~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails