Friday, May 14, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Couture Reign

A few days ago while reading Full Figure Plus's blog, I came across a link for Couture Reign. I was super excited that among their regular sizes, they also sell plus size clothing. I figured that I would do an wantlist post on the items that spoke to me the most. There are quite a few that I love so narrowing it down to 5 was so hard...
But here goes...

Studded One Shoulder Kimono
(I have a khaki pencil skirt I would love to wear with this)




Sleeveless Printed Dress
(Have a fabulous pair of purple sandals to wear with this)


Floral Tiered Dress
(Olive Zip sandals that are going to make this dress POP)



Military Tube Dress
(one of my favorites... I have sooo many ways I want to wear this)



Sheer Lace Sleeve Print Top
(My hubby and I both agreed this top would be super hot on me!!)




So what pieces do you like from their website? Leave a comment saying what you like the most.
 
~besitos~
QueenDiva

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I want that floral dress!!!!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Kristel Knows said...

nice picks, I also want that floral dress! :D :D :D

Unknown said...

Wow...great picks. Love the tube dress!

Anonymous said...

The sheer lace sleeve print top is super cute but their polka dot party dress takes the cake for me.

Ola Dipo said...

i love love love the military look. getting one from yours soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails