Friday, May 07, 2010

DOTD: Orangecicle Dreams

Today I am wearing orange as that is the color that Diva Dawn said I should wear. I only have two orange dresses and the other isn't exactly wear ready. I love the brightness of this dress. I really do. I wish I had done my make-up more dramatic, but all in all. I really do love how I look and feel today.

So today i had a to do list with 20 items on it... and as of the time of this post I had only done 6 things on the list. YIKES!!! But today is still going rather well. I have 100+ followers (i guess another giveaway is in order) and that seriously made my day.

Outfit Breakdown:
Orange Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Brown Leggings: Faith21
Denim Jacket: Torrid
Bronze Wedges: Franco Sarto (Off Broadway Shoes)
Bracelets and Sunglasses: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear

8 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

very cute I love that dress! Orange is my favorite color!
Xoxo
Stiletto

Unknown said...

You look terrific!!! Love the photo layout and this dress is gorgeous!
I am having blogger problems right now. My blog isn't updating for some reason. I am still here! Congrats on 100 followers!!!

cheeky rose said...

You lookingri good girl. Yesterday minus two followers, today 102 followers, how cool is that

Sarah said...

You look like you're on a tropical vacation or something, looking great!
Congrats on the 100+ followers!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Moya2bean said...

u look amazing in that orange girl!!! I love the leggings with it as well!!!! AND THOOSE WEDGES....omg!!!! FIERCE!!!!!!

Kristel Knows said...

that dress looks fab on you!:) nice color and pattern! I get the summery feeling from you :) lovin it!

Lodimat said...

such a beautiful dress and it looks freakin awesome on you! :D

love it <3 <3 <3

and I finally have your sexy posing attitude back! :D

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

see good things happen when you listen to me lmao :) Love the dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails