Sunday, May 02, 2010

DOTN: No longer HOLED up in the house

So I didn't leave my house all day yesterday... welll until late in the evening. I couldn't take another day being in the house... or being in this darn boot. So I decided a night out drinking was what was in order. I went alone, and had a blast. Met a waitress and she and I tripped out while I had this silly men buy my patron shots. It was better than any physcial therapy or better than any "anti-depression" pill. I felt really pretty. When I think about how much this outfit came too... I makes this even move worth it.
I also have to mention that the leggings that I am wearing were soooo super comfortable. And the cutout wasn't too much, in my opinion. I wouldn't wear it out to run errands, but it worked for the extra bit of sexiness I wanted for a night out.

Also, in light of the education I received from other bloggers about the possibility of someone reusing my pictures, I decided that I would take the advice of The Curvy Coach and watermark my pictures and make them less copy friendly. If you ever want to use a picture for a trend article or anything else, let me know. I don't mind sharing, just don't want someone to use my image without my knowledge or in the case of Payless & Chictopia... for their own financial gain... What do you think of the collage method?

Outfit Breakdown:
Gray Dress/Tunic: Target (under $15 on clearance)
Cutout Edge Leggings: Faith21 ($10)
Gray Wedges: Payless ($20 or so)
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear ($2)
Earrings: Beauty Supply  ($2)
Ring: Torrid ($7)

Estimated Total Cost of Outfit: $56
What do you think?


 
~besitos~

QueenDiva




16 comments:

V said...

You look wonderful as usual. I love the tunic. What a find! I really like the way you itemise everything and cost it out too.
V x

Unknown said...

@Vx I did it for this post... But I realize I can't do that for everything as I am crap with keeping up with what I paid... But I do love those leggings and that tunic. Feel all sexy and what not!!

kiddotrue said...

this outfit is awesome! i really like the tunic's ruffly bits.

you look great and congrats of being out of the boot!

Literal Gemini said...

You look sexy and you look like you feel sexy. This outfit is very cute, but what did hubby think about you going out looking all dolled up without him!?!? LOL

Jessica said...

Bravo for going out on your own!!! I love to do that from time to time myself :) I love those shoes, although I'm sure you paid for it the next day ;) xoxo

Unknown said...

@Literal Gemini Thanks for the compliment. But he was all crazy jealous. For no reason cause I know what I have at home. I just don't like to pay for drinks. But I swear, some of the stuff I saw last night. I should have been handing out cards left and right. For men and women.

Unknown said...

@Jessica Its as though you can read minds. Yeah... my freaking ankle hurts like hell today... Lesson learned!!!

Sarah said...

You look great
(lol, what else is new, you always do) I like the new collage layout.

cheeky rose said...

Like the outfit, good to see you are fighting back. Collage is great.

Unknown said...

I really like your collage! I don't mind if people use my images on their blogs, but didn't realize that companies use them. When I was a super-newbie, I used a few photos from weardrobe as inspiration posts ( before I knew other's didn't like it-oops)Then I started asking permission. There should be a newbie handbook! I bet you'd do a great job at creating one :) - you're so creative. How do you water-mark images? I do post photos from my portfolio sometimes, but didn't think they might be used for other's gain.

digal704 said...

You are looking good! Glad you got out and had some fun!

Unknown said...

I love the collage, but next time I'd say make it a tad bit bigger so that we can see the details in your outfit!

I'm glad you got out the house! I wish I could muster up the courage to go to the bar solo. *sigh* I'm a loser! lol

Philly B said...

You look beautiful! You do gray really well. Now when are you going to become a member of my blog miss missy?

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Cute! love the dress and the wedges!! Gray is a great color on you... it seems to wash me out, but you rock it well!! :) Loving the eye make-up too!

Lexy of Beautylicious Fashionista

http://lexythebeauty.blogspot.com

Lodimat said...

hella sexy and hella fierce! :D

Vx said...

You look wonderful as usual. I love the tunic. What a find! I really like the way you itemise everything and cost it out too.
V x

Related Posts with Thumbnails