Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Polka Dot Shopping Bag

With my hiatus meant a few of my normal posts have been lacking. Things will continue to pick up and I will return to my usual amount of blogging and outfit posting. During my sabbatical I have been scrolling through the sites for things that I like. Motivated by my article about Polka Dots... I couldn't seem to get enough of surfing the net for greater polka dot finds, I decided to save my favorites for my blog. Here is what I would love to see in my closet sometime soon. I am not financially able, but a Diva can dream.

Super love this dress, its this great shade of yellow that will look amazing against my skin. Also, will be super girly no matter what I have planned for the day.


Multi Spot Print Skirt (Dorothy Perkins)
With my great love for color, I am so in love with this skirt. Its just that perfect piece you could wear with just about any color shirt or shoes. A little afraid of white but for this skirt I will make an exception.

My husband took one look at this top and said... I like it in pink and black. I have to admit, I wouldn't mind both versions in my closet either.

Faith21 rarely let's me down. I love this look. So much so that I can't wait to use this as a top as opposed to using it as a skirt. The lavender is one of the few colors I don't have in my closet and would love to add.


It's Raining Flowers Dress (Curvalicious Clothes)
This isn't exactly a traditional polka dot look, but how can you not love a dress that has the dots rain down into the flowers. Not to mention the number colors in this dress... this is the PERFECT dress for me.

I love spring but have a love/hate relationship with summer. But this top is perfect for allowing my shoulders to catch the occasional breeze, but still allow me to look so very very trendy... Have I mentioned how much I love the strapless look?


Found this site today completely by accident. But I am not upset about the finds I have found there. It was as though this site found me. And this dress... must be mine... I mean how good would I look in this dress? I know... AWESOME!!!


I don't want to say I saved the best for last, but I really really love the blue of this dress. I think I actually gasped when I found it. Its like that great piece you can make look different each time you wear it. Oh the ideas.



Aren't these looks great? Do you have a look you prefer over another? Do you have links to some great polka dot looks? I await your comments...

~besitos~
QueenDiva 

7 comments:

Kristel Knows said...

polka dots are so cute and hot :) like the picks, esp. the strapless blue dress.

Unknown said...

OOOH! I love all of these items - except the red one with the massive black dots on it, and I´m not so sure about the last blue dress, but everything else, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I want these clothes in my wardrobe as well! hahaha!

http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

xxx

Beth said...

This post got me in the mood to wear polka-dots. so cute

V said...

Thanks so much for this post. I love your choices. I can't pick one I like the most because I love them all. Look forward to seeing your outfit posts again sweetie. V x

digal704 said...

I have never been a fan of polka dots for myself. However,you found some really cute things! My faves are the Faith 21 top/dress, black and white strapless top and the pink and white top! Plus you gave me some sites that I never visited before! Great eye! I love this post!

Goody said...

i dont do much polka dot but these are cute choices..

i especially found myself feelin the yellow number

Goody said...

i dont do much polka dot but these are cute choices..

i especially found myself feelin the yellow number

Related Posts with Thumbnails