Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DOTD: Tie Dye For

So today's outfit isn't all that cute or spectacular, but I went to the gym this morning and those endorphins did something to me... I am in the best mood with TONS of energy. So although I am all comfy, I decided to play with my Lauren Luke My Vintage Glams and I think my makeup turned out awesomely. I think this is the look I will work on the runway on Saturday.

So how is your hump day going?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Target (Men's XL Tee)
Tie Dye Leggings: Torrid
Gray Wedge Sandals: Old Navy
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Earrings: Claires
Lauren Luke My Vintage Glams Palette: Sephora




~besitos~
QueenDiva

7 comments:

V said...

Wahhh Diva your eye make-up is fierce. It's fantastic!! Works with the whole look! V x

Unknown said...

That makeup looks great! Winged eyeliner really compliments you!

Unknown said...

sassy sassy...love those leggings.

Lodimat said...

grrr i see some green nailpolish on your toenails! <3

love the leggings! you look freaking hot!
And your eyes look AMAZING! great make-up! love love love it!

L & V said...

your makeup looks great!

Em said...

I really love how all the purple accents come together with that fierce eyemakeup. Love this look on you. x

Ashley said...

Rockin'! Love your shoes! There's nothing like a gym session to make life pretty dang awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails