Thursday, May 06, 2010

Supporting My Divas: Makeup Roundup

Today I wanted to do a special link to blogs I found and read that are devoted to makeup and/or cosmetic beauty supply reviews. I don't have all the ones I frequent, but maybe once a month or something I can update my list of makeup divas. I know this may come as a surprise to many of you, but before about a year ago, my makeup skills were subpar. I started watching YouTube videos and such and just praticing. I have seen with the joy of pictures I have taken over the last year my progress. So if you think you don't know much about make-up application, its not necessary. You just have to be willing to learn...
These blogs will either help you learn or show you some great products on your way to learning.

Dulce Candy - Now originally I fell in love with her blog because she is a true fashionista. But then I realized she does makeup tutorials on her YouTube channel, I knew this was a site that was after my heart. She's a beautiful latina who does fashion and makeup. This blog is a treat, and I LOVE it. Go to her blog and find her videos on her side panel (under Guru)

Lauren Luke's Blog - Okay. One fine day, I step into Sephora and there is a display labeled ByLaurenLuke. I ask the clerk in the store what it was and she tells me that its this huge makeup YouTube vlogger. I had no idea who she was. I went home and googled her. Miguel was by my side... WE instantly fell in love. Her accent, her technique, and just her general ability to make it all look easy. Check out her blog, but definately check out the videos. Not to mention she is a PSD (plus size diva) *zoom zoom* (you'll get it after you watch her videos)

Real Deal Reviews - This is my friend Ann... she has been a follower of my blog for quite a while. She does real reviews of beauty products. I like that she does nail polish reviews too. She's not hurting for followers, but I think like this... she is honest in her product reviews. And who doesn't need that? I love to see what she's reviewing so I can decide if I will give the product a try or not. Not all colors are ones I would try, but it also gives you a real account on the products in general.

Lip Gloss Gossip - I began following this blog in order to sign up for a giveaway. I don't regret my choice. I know you may think all beauty blogs are created equal, but they are not each one puts their own spin on the products. Not to mention not every application and technique is the same. I like this blog for the colors and some of the risky products she reviews.

I think these four are a start... I have a few more I hope to reveal in a couple weeks. Follow these ladies and show them some love.

~besitos~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww thank you for including me! It's very nice the way you spotlight other peoples blogs. I have found quite a few from your recommendations!

LipGlossGossip said...

Thanks so much for including me girly! It ttuly means a lot to me! :)

LipGlossGossip said...

truly*

Related Posts with Thumbnails