Wednesday, May 05, 2010

DOTD: The Unemployed Maxi

I have been feeling sorry for myself for the last few days. Not having a job isn't ideal for me and so I haven't gotten up to do my usual Diva routine.
So after speaking with Stiletto Siren today, I realized I needed to get over myself. Also, I lost 2 followers and that wasn't exactly adding to the fun of my life. I have some other stressors that are going on, but they are not to be discussed here. They are however heading in the right direction.

But I love my outfit today. I am wearing a tube top under the dress because I wanted to do a pop of color. I think it turned out well... Opinions?
Outfit Breakdown:
Tube Top: Max Rave
Maxi Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Shoe: Payless




~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails