Wednesday, May 05, 2010

DOTD: The Unemployed Maxi

I have been feeling sorry for myself for the last few days. Not having a job isn't ideal for me and so I haven't gotten up to do my usual Diva routine.
So after speaking with Stiletto Siren today, I realized I needed to get over myself. Also, I lost 2 followers and that wasn't exactly adding to the fun of my life. I have some other stressors that are going on, but they are not to be discussed here. They are however heading in the right direction.

But I love my outfit today. I am wearing a tube top under the dress because I wanted to do a pop of color. I think it turned out well... Opinions?
Outfit Breakdown:
Tube Top: Max Rave
Maxi Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Shoe: Payless




~besitos~
QueenDiva

11 comments:

kiddotrue said...

i love the pop of yellow.

and psh, two followers?! forget them.
a. more will come
b. it's like you only lost one, cause i eat enough for two people (lol)

Kristel Knows said...

I like the colors, love how you out this together!! :) you look very summery fresh :D

Anonymous said...

This is such a summery outfit, and makes me long for long hot summer days. I haven't got a maxi dress in my wardrobe so all these maxi dress posts are making me long for one (I'm quite short though, 5'3!). Also, I would like to take this opportunity to say I love reading your blog and sorry I haven't commented until now. I added you on twitter before though (destinyischoice)! :) xx

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

I agree with kiddo, more will come, more will, and then more will come. That's just the way it goes cookie.

The dress is awesome. Love the blue and yellow. I want to see those shoes though. LOL

Weesha said...

dressing up is the best way to cheer yourself up- you look beautiful! I love the colours and the eye make up is gorgeous!! pfsssh their loss for unfollowing you but don't take it personally- maybe they stopped liking fashion blogs? best of luck with the job hunt- stay positive!

Literal Gemini said...

You look adorable. I really like how you layered the yellow. But I wish we could see a close up of the shoes and of the ring. They look cute from afar though.

Sarah said...

Love the colour on you, looking great! Chin up buttercup!
We're still here and we love you :)

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

I've had the out of work blues for the past year. They suck. But I admire you for still looking fab. When I wasn't in school or working I totally let it get the better of me and I was in sweatpants and t-shirts most days.
And as always, your makeup is divine.
I can say though, it will get better!

BBM said...

u r so reppin charger colors and LOVE it! u look amazing hun ... keep ya head up love!

cheeky rose said...

Keeping up appearances is tuff when you are feeling down, but its one way of checking in on yourself and you are certainly up there with the best, love the outfit and the colour combination, its screams sunshine.

Totally Inspired said...

quuuute! Yup, Old Navy looks great on you! And your makeup is cute today too! nice blending.

Related Posts with Thumbnails