Sunday, May 30, 2010

DOTD: Return of the Diva

I love how people have been looking for my outfit posts and so I made a serious effort to make sure I could post a DOTD (Diva of the Day) for you all today. I was originally going to wear this dress in orange but then something made me decide to do the yellow instead.
Today I ran errands, went to the flea market and got some things for my girls. They love my bracelets and necklaces, so I went to buy them some of their own, as well as getting Yaz some headbands (she lives for headbands... its the cutest thing). My son only wanted a hat like Jay-Z... found it and he's estactic. Searched the entire Baltimore area for white earrings... finally found some almost right before returning home. So glad I had on what I was wearing as it was 120 degrees outside today (not really but it felt that hot).

Okay... best part of my day. I wore flats today, and my ankles didn't hurt at all... listening to the doctor may have worked... *gigantic smile*

I hope this was a good return to OOTD posts... ¿Opiniones?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Wal-mart
Sweater: Torrid
Ring: Torrid
Necklace: Flea Market
Earrings: Beauty Supply




~besitos~
QueenDiva

12 comments:

digal704 said...

Love that dress! You look great! Love your attitude!

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

So happy to see you back! You look so great! So summery!

kiddotrue said...

yellow looks so pretty on you!

cheeky rose said...

you look very prety in yellow

Kristel Knows said...

cutie! :) nice photos and your outfit pops, love it...yellow really suits you! :D

Unknown said...

This dress is rockin!!!!!!! I always love your photos!

Beth said...

Love the dress- but you make every outfit look like so much fun. Great Faces!

Deb Darling said...

Love the demure yet playful look you have going on here. Yellow is very powerful and it suits you very well. Perfect outfit for being out and about.

Lisa said...

I love this outfit! It's so fresh and bright and summery!

Totally Inspired said...

yellow is definitely my color.. and you look FAB in it! great combo with the white cardi.. can I steal that dress!

Lodimat said...

omg omg omg LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

so awesome! yellow looks super hot on you!

Lisa said...

I love this outfit! It's so fresh and bright and summery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails