Sunday, May 30, 2010

DOTD: Return of the Diva

I love how people have been looking for my outfit posts and so I made a serious effort to make sure I could post a DOTD (Diva of the Day) for you all today. I was originally going to wear this dress in orange but then something made me decide to do the yellow instead.
Today I ran errands, went to the flea market and got some things for my girls. They love my bracelets and necklaces, so I went to buy them some of their own, as well as getting Yaz some headbands (she lives for headbands... its the cutest thing). My son only wanted a hat like Jay-Z... found it and he's estactic. Searched the entire Baltimore area for white earrings... finally found some almost right before returning home. So glad I had on what I was wearing as it was 120 degrees outside today (not really but it felt that hot).

Okay... best part of my day. I wore flats today, and my ankles didn't hurt at all... listening to the doctor may have worked... *gigantic smile*

I hope this was a good return to OOTD posts... ¿Opiniones?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Wal-mart
Sweater: Torrid
Ring: Torrid
Necklace: Flea Market
Earrings: Beauty Supply




~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails