Friday, May 28, 2010

Diva Spotlight: DOTFS Diva Tai

So I know I've been lacking this past week but I have been dealing with my emotions but I am finally getting back to my old self. But I had to post this post now. On the day of the Fashion show... my sister-in-law was looking divalicious and I told her she is going to be spotlighted on this blog. Now I also want to explain that you don't have to only be spotlighted once. I want you to feel you can send me your fav outfits as often as you like...

But here is the DEBUT... of my SIL

Diva Tai: Diva of the Fashion Show (DOTFS)... btw... love the flower!!!



Check us out together... too much diva-ness at all...


~besitos~
QueenDiva

8 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

I love her dress!

xladx said...

you both look hot!

xxxx

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

LOVE her dress !!! love the pic of the two of you!! Too cute!! <3

cheeky rose said...

Your SIL looks very sweet

digal704 said...

You two look fly!

Kristel Knows said...

you girls look fabulous! :D

Totally Inspired said...

SIL was lookin fab at the FASHION SHOW!!! The flower in her hair was too too cute!

Unknown said...

Hey!!! U guys look amazing!!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails