Thursday, May 13, 2010

DOTD: Turn it up!!

If you follow me on Twitter you are aware that I recieved my Yours Clothing order of leggings and jeggings yesterday. So I wanted to make a Diva of the Day (DOTD) post to include my new gray leggings. I love this look because it makes me feel all Rocker Chic. All that is missing is my must needed Moto Jacket (grrr)
Also, these leggings are super comfortable and I can see me wearing them many many different ways.

The shirt is comfortable and big. I got it a few sizes up because I would also like to wear it as a dress later in the summer *winks*

Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt: Yours Clothing
Gray Jeggings: Yours Clothing
Lace Trim Tank: Newport News
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Necklace: Vibrant Artwear
Shoes: Frederick's of Hollywood (current sale: $10 off $75 orders)


~besitos~
QueenDiva

7 comments:

Philly B said...

THIS OUTFIT IS HOT!!! Definately Something i would wear. You look FABU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh hunnie i bet it was worth the wait ! i really love it xxxx ;-)

digal704 said...

Cute outfit! I really love those shoes too! I checked out the "yours clothing" website. nice prices!

Unknown said...

Look at you sexy mama!! Love those shoes!

Unknown said...

You are really rocking the hot pink and gray , baby!!!!

MelissaVelazquez said...

Oh those shoes... wow! I need some shoes in that color they are too cute !

Magda said...

Cute! Amazing shoes!I love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails