Thursday, May 06, 2010

DOTD: Busy Busy Bee

Today I was running all over of the place. Had alot to do. So I got up early and just got home a bit ago. I had to interview someone and it will get posted soon. Can't wait to write up that article and post it to Examiner.

This outfit was not what i intended to wear. But I needed to get my pedicure before I can wear my other sandals. Today I had on the shoes I got from giveaway from Literal Gemini and a dress that I haven't worn in years because it was too small and when it did fit... I never got around to wearing it. Don't know if it is a keeper. I don't it was my best look. What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Wal-mart
Shoes: Literal Gemini Giveaway
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply


~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails