Thursday, May 06, 2010

DOTD: Busy Busy Bee

Today I was running all over of the place. Had alot to do. So I got up early and just got home a bit ago. I had to interview someone and it will get posted soon. Can't wait to write up that article and post it to Examiner.

This outfit was not what i intended to wear. But I needed to get my pedicure before I can wear my other sandals. Today I had on the shoes I got from giveaway from Literal Gemini and a dress that I haven't worn in years because it was too small and when it did fit... I never got around to wearing it. Don't know if it is a keeper. I don't it was my best look. What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Wal-mart
Shoes: Literal Gemini Giveaway
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Beauty Supply


~besitos~
QueenDiva

12 comments:

StephanieDJL said...

I like the dress and the colour looks amazing on you. I'd say that it's a keeper.

Literal Gemini said...

You look beautiful in pink. I like the dress, it fits you well. AN why weren't you wearing your boot when I met you, I hope that didn't hurt your ankle anymore than it is already!!

Unknown said...

@Literal Gemini Thanks. And I was supposed to be wearing my boot and wasn't and it was getting sore again. So today I met with a designer and she had on her boot and I didn't, and she MADE me put it back on... And she again reiterated that if I EVER want to wear my shoes again... I have to wear the boot until my ankle is healed... completely

Velma Williams said...

The dress looks good on you and its really cute, i'd say it is a keeper :)

Unknown said...

Pretty in Pink!!

Beth said...

You look so cute and I LOVE that your ring matches your dress.

LipGlossGossip said...

I love the dress! I think it looks great! :-)

Sarah said...

I like the dress, great colour on you! I'd just maybe add a belt.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

L & V said...

love the dress and the ring! the color looks really good on you. :)

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Love the dress. The fit and colour is great on you!

Unknown said...

I like this dress and love that shade of pink! I have a dress which I think is similar! I think its a keeper! :) xxx

http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

Unknown said...

That's a great color for you - is it a corally pink or is that just the picture? Also love the ring!

- Sarah @ Return to Sender
http://www.tabayag.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails