Sunday, May 09, 2010

DOTD: Walking a Green Mile

Yesterday, I decided I wanted to wear my new green Old Navy wedges. The problem is that it is my first time wearing them. And unbeknownst to me I was going to do a lot of walking. Boy did my feet hurt by the end of the night… I had to purchase a pair of flip flops from the pharmacy while waiting for my hubbie’s prescription. All in all though, it was a great day. I know I am in the 27 Dresses Challenge, I think this is a dress I bought from Dorothy Perkins, and it may be just a tunic. I don’t know if that kicks me out of the challenge or not. But it was a great day. I had 3 perfect strangers tell me how nice I looked. That was serious, considering how I didn’t really plan on this being a “cute” outfit.


I think for a while I am going to allow friends and family pick the colors I wear. Today I plan on wearing blue… will post pics a little later… What do you think of this outfit? What color would you like to see me in next? Would you like it to be a combination of 2 or 3 colors? If so, which ones?

Outfit Breakdown:
Tunic/Dress?: Dorothy Perkins
Skimmers: Nine West (Sam's Club)
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Lane Bryant
Hat: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: Beauty Supply




~besitos~
QueenDiva

8 comments:

Bethamint said...

You were born to look green, I've never seen anyone rock it as well as you!

Anonymous said...

wow those wedges r stunning! shoe envy .. infact whole outfit envy ! lol xxhugxxxx

cheeky rose said...

Green becomes you.I love the pic to at the bottom left

Unknown said...

easy breezy... you know the rest ;)

Philly B said...

Very Cute outfit Diva! I like it a lot. Love the hat and the wedges!

BBM said...

i cant believe those wedges are from sams club! AWESOME! u look FIERCE darlin!

Kellianne said...

I love the green on you and I love love love your green eyes! You are too cute..

Kellianne said...

I love the green on you and I love love love your green eyes! You are too cute..

Related Posts with Thumbnails