Thursday, May 20, 2010

MOTD: Smokey Gets In My Eye

Went all comfy again today. Didn't take any body pics... but I really loved my attempt at smokey eye so I wanted to post that. I know now after multiple attempts that I can't do an all black and grey smokey eye. I must add color (otherwise I look like a crackhead on the search for her next fix). Today I did a teal variation to match my dark teal leggings. So althought it looks like its blue, its actually teal and dark forest green blended to be a darker teal. Hope you like it...


7 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

I never thought of smokey eye with any color other than greys and black. So this is an interesting change. HEY, I loooove the pic with your teeth smile.. You have a great smile!!!

thickchic said...

thanks for joining my blog!! :))
i like this look!! its so super nice i need to try it out!! thanks!!

Unknown said...

For the most part, I only do smokey eyes in different colors...blues and purples are my faves... I think you've got a winner.

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Love it! I am envious of your makeup skills!

I BLEED PINK said...

Loving the blue!!

Kristel Knows said...

this make up and color looks great on you.

thickchic said...

thanks for joining my blog!! :))
i like this look!! its so super nice i need to try it out!! thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails