Friday, May 21, 2010

DOTD: The Very Pink of Perfection

“The very pink of perfection.”

Oliver Goldsmith quotes (Irish born British Essayist, Poet, Novelist and Dramatist. 1730-1774)

I feel this is the perfect title for my DOTD (Diva of the Day) for today. My 6 year old, Yaz, kept saying "That is Fashion" after I got dressed. She said I looked great. Of my 2 girls she is the one who takes risks with her fashion and I applaud her for it. Last night I painted her toes and put some clear on her hands... and she was estatic. I have been blessed with some awesome kids... What makes it more awesome is what she is rocking today. Her outfit is totally thrifted but so fashionable and she picked it herself... *smiles*


Her Outfit is slightly different in that her fedora has a sequin band around it. And her tank is Hello Kitty. But she threw on the teal cardi... super cute... SO PROUD!!

I designed my outfit after her...

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: Wal-mart
Skirt: Dots
Shoes: Payless
Vest: Fatshionista Sales Post
Earrings: Beauty Supply

Another good makeup day... i think



~besitos~
QueenDiva

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaz is so cute! haha Love the lil outfit break down for her. At first when I just glanced over the pics, I thought that's what you were going to be wearing! hehe

&& We have the same vest now! cute!

Weesha said...

super super cute! hot pink is definitely your colour and it pairs so well with grey. Love the skirt too!

digal704 said...

Very cute looks for you and Yaz!

Beth said...

I love that you are training the next generation fashion diva- you both look adorable

Kristel Knows said...

pink looks really good on you! :)

LipGlossGossip said...

Cute! I love the pink tank! :)

digal704 said...

Very cute looks for you and Yaz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails