Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Lo Quiero Ahora: Lucie Lu

The title means: I want it now!
Like I don't have enough regular parts of this blog... but I have decided that I would start to document items that I love (in regards to fashion) on the net on my blog. But when I have money... I can never recall what I want. But now that my money may run dry... I decided I would list the items I love here. In a regular running post. I don't think I will do it daily, but it will be more than weekly...

Todays items are all from Lucie Lu









~besitos~

5 comments:

Velma Williams said...

I like the styles, they are quite cute :).

cheeky rose said...

I like the first one best, skirt is great also

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Sorry- tried to leave a comment but it was so filled with mispelling and grammatical errors I didn't want you to think I was a moron!

Here goes again... I say that if my money is going to run dry soon anyway I should spend all of it ASAP and get used to the idea of living on the cheap. It's a nice excuse for retail therapy.

Love your blog. Always cute stuff

FrauTech said...

Wow, I really love that first dress. Your blog keeps showing a new Camaro ad at the bottom of the page. It's like they know who I am! I think outfit #3 with a matching brand new Camaro is definitely what I need. Guess I'll have to settle for the fashion for now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails