Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Goddess in White - Marie Denee

As I searched Facebook and Twitter for those who would be willing to be a part of my "Diva Spotlight" I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Curvy Fashionista, Marie Denee, would be willing to be on my tiny blog. That was a great compliment and it left me with a huge responsibility of making this great. I love this picture... this just confirms how much I need to purchase one of these dresses. Please show her some love...



Dress: Jibri

Jewlery: Corinthia Peoples

Shoes: Cannot remember

How I feel in it: They always say white makes you look big. Ha! In my white Jibri dress, I feel so chic, playful, and haute! My curves are accentuated in all the right places, and I feel like a fashionista, without the muss and fuss of it all…

This dress, this photo, means a lot to me as this is when I first debuted my second hat, MarieDenee.com, at the biggest white party in the Bay Area… so nervous, so excited, and a ball of jitters I was, but it went off without a hitch! This white dress, to me, represented an official change of things to come! I still look back on these pictures and smile….

Thank you diva!


~besitos~

QueenDiva

6 comments:

MarieDenee said...

You totally just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you sooo much!!

Channel Karama Ltd. said...

VERY CUTE! WORK IT

Unknown said...

that´s just gorgeous! what a pretty dress and I love the confidence in the photo. Looks fabulous!

I´m having this little giveaway and I would love for you to enter :)
http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/2010/05/teeny-tiny-giveaway.html

GFS said...

That dress is off the chain!

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

That dress is off the chain!

Channel Karama Ltd. said...

VERY CUTE! WORK IT

Related Posts with Thumbnails