Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CITY CHIC 50% Off SALE!!

Okay… I know every blogger is going to be giving you links to the City Chic 50% off sale. I decided to do something a little bit different. I am going to put up the link first. And then I will put up the items I have worn recently from City Chic and the price that it is currently being offered at. That way… if you loved it… as I do… you can make it yours!!!

 

IMG_0020
Sequin Paisley Maxi $36.00

IMG_0074
Passion Flower Maxi $30.00

IMG_0065
Metallic Rose Top $19.00

IMG_0011IMG_0010
Batwing Top $20.00

IMG_0127
Denim Roxy Strapless Dress $34.00

IMG_0049
Miami Mirander Maxi $36.00

IMG_0084
So Cute Contrast Dress $34.00

Now these aren’t the only items that are available. These are just the items I’ve purchased or were gifted thus far from City Chic. Does that mean you have to buy the same items? By no means… but just check out the sale… there is some awesome items that would look awesome on your curvy frame. Let me know what you buy!! Smile

5 comments:

shakiera said...

I love those zebra print shoes...OMG they are fierce!!!!!!!!

Just started a blog myself so check it out and follow if you would like at:

http://shakiera101.blogspot.com/

Beatrice said...

Sale!!! I just ordered the So Cute Contrast Dress. It just looks so cute on you that I have to try it out.

Citypoodle said...

I want a So Cute Contrast dress!  Looks great on you.

QueenDiva said...

YAY!! Love it!! They also just uploaded a cobalt blue version of that dress as well!! I can't wait until you post it!! :)

QueenDiva said...

Thanks. If you do purchase... let me know :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails