Sunday, May 01, 2011

DOTD: Stripes & Floral

I was going to make today’s post a review of the Printed Tube Maxi Dress from Target’s Pure Energy Plus line. But I am totally and completely tired and it is past 2am. I wanted to post this look white I was still awake because I am going to also post my Sunday look later.

I love stripes (are you keeping up with all the things I like… its so many… lol) and I wear them where I can… I even wore them twice this week. Well when you add floral to the mix… how is that NOT cute. Now I will admit that I wear a size 3 in this dress (which to me means the dress is cut a tad small) but I love love love this dress. I got many compliments today. A lady even said to me that I must be a stylist because I look so well put together… BEST COMPLIMENT EVER!!! For someone to see your dream just based on what you’re wearing… AWESOME!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Pure Energy (Target)
Denim Jacket: Torrid
Shoes: ebay (seller: feetishheels)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Dots

IMG_0041IMG_0035IMG_0001IMG_0020IMG_0030IMG_0038IMG_0048IMG_0060IMG_0065IMG_0062

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails