Sunday, May 01, 2011

DOTD: Stripes & Floral

I was going to make today’s post a review of the Printed Tube Maxi Dress from Target’s Pure Energy Plus line. But I am totally and completely tired and it is past 2am. I wanted to post this look white I was still awake because I am going to also post my Sunday look later.

I love stripes (are you keeping up with all the things I like… its so many… lol) and I wear them where I can… I even wore them twice this week. Well when you add floral to the mix… how is that NOT cute. Now I will admit that I wear a size 3 in this dress (which to me means the dress is cut a tad small) but I love love love this dress. I got many compliments today. A lady even said to me that I must be a stylist because I look so well put together… BEST COMPLIMENT EVER!!! For someone to see your dream just based on what you’re wearing… AWESOME!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Pure Energy (Target)
Denim Jacket: Torrid
Shoes: ebay (seller: feetishheels)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Dots

IMG_0041IMG_0035IMG_0001IMG_0020IMG_0030IMG_0038IMG_0048IMG_0060IMG_0065IMG_0062

13 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

You look fabulous, love that dress and the chic flower in your hair. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Kenyetta said...

loving it! i want to add some maxi dresses to closet this summer so cute!

Mia Newman said...

Maxi's always look so good on you!! The Pure Energy line at Target is great, but it seems like they don't keep things well stocked in my area.

Nekiah said...

Cute dress. I bought this too! Kiah

Ggordinhas said...

hello, I'm from Brazil, and also defend the chubby in my blog, I love American clothes, the shops do not send penalty for Brazil, we have to like our curves as well, as are thin.

www.gordinhasim.blogspot.com

Ofelia said...

Lovely outfit and love how you styled it and of course you poses!

S Summers said...

you look so cute and happy .. WORK !!!
I got to check out torrid for a nice jean jacket <3

QueenDiva said...

Kiah... its good we don't live in the same city. We seem to like similiar pieces... we'd be bopsy twins... lol... better yet... if we did... we could save and share... lol

QueenDiva said...

Thanks so much... I really love this dress. Can't wait to wear it again.

QueenDiva said...

maxis are in... don't forget to check your consignment locations and cheaper places like target & dots. Last year I got a few from Burlington Coat factory and Marshalls

QueenDiva said...

In my area I have 3 Targets within reasonable driving distance. You only have 1?

QueenDiva said...

Thank you!!

Morgaine Wilkinson said...

this dress is stunning! so amazing.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails