Friday, May 20, 2011

DOTD: Lace to Lace Communication

I wanted to try a stab at the look I did HERE which I don’t think was well received because of the pants being rather bright. So I decided I would use my DIY destroyed jeans to create the look but putting my own colorful spin on it.

I love how this turned out. However, I do not like how the pictures turned out. It is GRAY outside, its so gray it almost looks like its night outside. So my pictures look like I took them at dusk. I also used this broken down carnival pizza cart as a backdrop in some of the photos because I thought it would be fun. Lol… I’m in a great mood today. Some of the stressors of my life, got worked out for at least this month. I figure this is God’s way of saying… time to kick the job search up like 1000%. So that is what I’ve been doing. Don’t be surprised if you see a lot more Lo Quiero Ahora posts as on the days that I don’t feel like dressing up to do housework and job hunt, I will just post the items I wish I owned in order to keep my lovely wonderful readers and followers entertained.

So going through separation is hard… I’m not going to get deep on you. I’m going to get real. I am not in a place where I want to have sex with random strangers. But I also don’t think my husband “deserves” to get sex from me and think that all is well between he and I. So, here is something that you may not want to know. But I have a huge “healthy” sexual appetite. My husband knows this, and uses it as ways to try and make me give in. So I could use some help here readers. What would you do? You’re separated, but not divorced… how would you stay… happy?
**
If I’ve offended you in any way, I sincerely apologize… but this is my life currently.

Outfit Breakdown:
Lace Trim Tank: Wal-mart
DIY Destroyed Jeans: Wal-mart
Lace Tuxedo Blazer: City Chic
Zipper Booties:  Eva & Zoe (Off Broadway Shoes)
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Target

IMG_0027IMG_0068IMG_0032IMG_0075IMG_0038IMG_0065

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails