Friday, May 20, 2011

DOTD: Lace to Lace Communication

I wanted to try a stab at the look I did HERE which I don’t think was well received because of the pants being rather bright. So I decided I would use my DIY destroyed jeans to create the look but putting my own colorful spin on it.

I love how this turned out. However, I do not like how the pictures turned out. It is GRAY outside, its so gray it almost looks like its night outside. So my pictures look like I took them at dusk. I also used this broken down carnival pizza cart as a backdrop in some of the photos because I thought it would be fun. Lol… I’m in a great mood today. Some of the stressors of my life, got worked out for at least this month. I figure this is God’s way of saying… time to kick the job search up like 1000%. So that is what I’ve been doing. Don’t be surprised if you see a lot more Lo Quiero Ahora posts as on the days that I don’t feel like dressing up to do housework and job hunt, I will just post the items I wish I owned in order to keep my lovely wonderful readers and followers entertained.

So going through separation is hard… I’m not going to get deep on you. I’m going to get real. I am not in a place where I want to have sex with random strangers. But I also don’t think my husband “deserves” to get sex from me and think that all is well between he and I. So, here is something that you may not want to know. But I have a huge “healthy” sexual appetite. My husband knows this, and uses it as ways to try and make me give in. So I could use some help here readers. What would you do? You’re separated, but not divorced… how would you stay… happy?
**
If I’ve offended you in any way, I sincerely apologize… but this is my life currently.

Outfit Breakdown:
Lace Trim Tank: Wal-mart
DIY Destroyed Jeans: Wal-mart
Lace Tuxedo Blazer: City Chic
Zipper Booties:  Eva & Zoe (Off Broadway Shoes)
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply
Flower: Target

IMG_0027IMG_0068IMG_0032IMG_0075IMG_0038IMG_0065

11 comments:

Digal704 said...

Well you could still be "happy" with your husband if you feel most comfortable with him. Let him know up front it's only " happy time" if he thinks it's more that's on him. Real talk, vibrators and masturbation only works for so long. You probably need to work on cultivating a new relationship with someone new. All I got. Hope you find a doable solution.

QueenDiva said...

I do want to cultivate a new relationship. But I don't want my daughters to think poorly of me. Also, I think if I utilize husband... he will think our relationship is fixed. And will not work on the things he needs to fix about himself. I'm also afraid of jumping into dating scene. I'm a wreck. I think it won't be fixed today. I will wait and see if someone new comes into my life and use that as a sign. 

Michaniya said...

 I was looking through your pictures and thought to myself, "She looks really happy, and she's completely glowing, I haven't seen her like this in a while." I'm sad to hear that things aren't worked out with your husband, but you're right things can get even more sticky when sex is involved. Vibrators are the way to go, it might not be the best thing in the world but at least it'll take care of the urge for a little bit.

D Rubin said...

Its hard, you have to do the what is right for you and if your children respect you they will understand. Love is a funny thing and I am still trying to figure this out.. Dating its too soon, I waiting a while before dating again.  

LiteralGemini said...

I love that jacket, the back of it is adorable. I am separated, pending a divorce, and it is just hard. Nothing you can do by do yourself.... You have to be careful about bringing in someone new,because you could be unconciously doing it for the wrong reasons (think just for sex, rebound, getting back at hubby), So I say just stay your ground, and try to stay in control of the situation.

Literalgemini.blogspot.com

Menopauseprincess said...

I've been lurking on your blog for months; you always look spectacular. Here's my two cents on the situation, since you've asked. Vibrators and erotic literature are totally the way to go. Contrary to what another poster has said you can not just use hubby for sex--why?  Because you still love him.

It's not only that he'll think everything is hunky dory and no need to work on "issues", but somewhere deep down you'll think it too on a subconcious level; the next thing you know you're back in the "hell of your own making" and wondering why nothing's changed.  You also can't start a new relationship, you're not finished with this one! If you start something new it will be for the wrong reasons and likely with the wrong person.
You also have to be careful, as you know, about the examples you set, not only for your girls about how a woman should be treated in a relationship, but also for your son, about how he should treat a woman he's in a relationship with.

You can do this!  I have faith in you and will be sending you lots of good energy!

QueenDiva said...

You know you are not the first person to tell me I'm glowing. I think people can see the happiness that is inside me and is desparate to get out. I think that as for sex. I am not going to be able to have it with hubby or with anyone else. I have to completly close one door before opening another otherwise I may find myself trapped.

QueenDiva said...

 Thank you... you answer is great because you're going through it too. So I will just hold my ground.

QueenDiva said...

Wow!!! You spoke to the heart of the issue. I do still love my husband. And it pains me to not be able to say that all is well and move on. But I have to hold my ground so he will do better and be better. Be the man I married. You must comment more often. I feel like you're in my head!!! lol Thanks so much for this:) 

Dominique Dinsmore said...

Do not give in. You have to stand your ground and let him know that you mean business. If you give in then he'll think he got you wrapped around his finger. Sex can complicate everything. Yeah it's good and fun but be careful. You don't want that to be the solution to ya'll problems. In the meantime try a vibrator or self-pleasing technique's like masturbating. If that don't do it for you then pray. Yeah I said pray. God always seem to work things out when you least expect it. Prayer will take your mind off of the sexual tension and keep you focused on the real issues. 

This is definitely not the time to consider someone else because you're vulnerable. Dealing with someone on the rebound tip is too complicated and a waste of time. Plus you have your kids to think about. You don't want to bring them into a messed up situation. 

I say work out your problems with your hubby. If it doesn't work out then take time out for YOU. All of the other things will work itself out. 

xoxo
Nique

http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

Dominique Dinsmore said...

 Forgot to mention that your outfit is banging. Like those jeans.

Nique

Related Posts with Thumbnails