Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lo Quiero Ahora: Kiyonna Has What I Want

I love the clothing of Kiyonna and every time I go their website, I find yet another piece that if I were working would be in my closet STAT!!! So I figured now was a good time to post the pieces I am madly in love with so that maybe my readers can purchase the pieces they love and I can live vicariously though you all.


Vivienne Cinch Dress
Been looking for a red dress, I think this dress would seriously add to my wardrobe. Smoking HOT!!
 
 

Sidney Ruched Top
This top, I want in every color. This top is my favorite thing on their website currently.
 
 

Siren Satin Dress
This dress speaks for itself!
 
 

Desert Rain Maxi
You know how I feel about Maxi dresses… this dress… oh this dress… how I love thee!! Want it so desperately!!
 
So I think you all should purchase one, some, or all of these items so that I can continue to live vicariously through my wonderful readers and followers.
 
~besitos~
QueenDivaPurple

1 comment:

LiteralGemini said...

Someone is selling that Desert rain Maxi on Fatshionxchange for like 1/2 the price. I don't think anyone has picked it up yet, so you should search there.  Very cute pieces.

LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails