Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DOTD: Demasiado Lluvia

Pronounced  (Dee – Moss – e –odo   You – via) which means: Too much rain!!

Lately it feels like all it does here is rain. I wore this dress and was going to wear it without the jacket, but the rain wouldn’t allow for that since with the rain came a bit of a chill in the air. I don’t mind. I don’t think I’ve ever worn this jacket on my blog so it was a nice opportunity to do so.

Usually I would say something funny or deep here. But you know what… my brain is all sloggy and goopy. I feel like the cold medicine is killing brain cells (not like I can afford to spare any… lol). So I am feeling like a nap is necessary. So it’s all about the fashion today. What do you think of this outfit? Have you tried any pieces from Kmart yet?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: LYS (Kmart Fashion)
Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment 
Shoes: Bakers
Bracelet: Birthday Gift
Earrings: Beauty Supply

IMG_0154IMG_0189IMG_0116IMG_0184IMG_0158IMG_0114

7 comments:

Beatrice said...

Love this outfit! I'll have to check out the new K-mart line.

QueenDiva said...

You totally should check out the Kmart Fashion line. I love the 3 items I purchased.

Citizen Rosebud said...

Right now I'm on a strict second-hand only/freebie shop diet, so no K-marty smarties for me.
I hope you wear that blazer more often. I'm a BIG fan of plaid and on a blazer, for me it is so wicked smart. You are looking as cool as a cucumber and making me want to pull out my plaid blazer and rock it with you. xo. -Bella Q

Ofelia said...

 I haven't purchase any retail for the last 21/2 years except for undies, socks and my daughters clothes. However I love this blazer and I might check it out.I also like all of your shoes!

PCFashionista said...

im lovin the jacket. oh how i miss Kmarts here in tx 

Buxom and Beautiful said...

 LOVE!! those shoes!

Ladyofashion said...

 There's something so special about navy & white. I just adore it! I like how you paired the Bakers nude-esque wedges with this look!  looking good lady! -xxoo 

Related Posts with Thumbnails